Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server not showing up.

Hey guys,
    Since A-2 launched, been having an issue. When i host a dedicated server on my computer, I'm able to connect using the localhost IP, but when my gf tries to connect using my external IP like we did in A-1, she can't. Any idea why this might be? Had no issue prior to A-2, but now nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your girlfriend plays 7DTD? Score!

On Topic: 7DTD Servers are down right now. We're all going to have to wait to join.

Comment

Yeah she does, haha. Alright thanks for the reply. So it's just the dedicated servers hosted on your PC that aren't working? Cause the server list has got a bunch up right now from what I can see.

Comment

There's a glitch right now which doesn't allow some people to see servers. If your girlfriend is trying to go through a localhost IP then you're going to have to settle with an alternative fix such as using Hamachi. I'm not 100% sure that Hamachi will fix it but it's worth a shot.

Comment

Well can give that a shot. I was using localhost IP since I'm the one hosting the server on my PC, and then she could use my external(actual) IP since I think that's how the guide said that it had to be set up. But I'll see if hamachi fixes it. Hopefully it does or we just find something else that works too. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Did you port forward?

Comment

Working...
            X