Local Server Harvest Rates

Bloodshot_pico

Hello, so I've scoured the internet for a solution to this but for some reason I can't help to think that for some reason the threads for this issue are escaping me for some reason.

My problem is that I'm wanting to host a War of the Walkers server on my local machine via the SingleplayerMP setting and I have my friends joining and so forth but I was looking into harvest rates being increased etc. But for some reason I can't figure out how to do this?

I've edited the progression.xml and a bunch of others to see if they work and it's like they're resetting themselves when I load up the game although the problem is they don't reset? They just don't apply my changes for some reason?

I'm using the latest version of the Mod Launcher so I'm not sure if that's creating temp files, meaning those are my problem but also I'm using the latest version of the War of the Walkers mod.

As for anything else I tried to up the loot abundance and that seems to only work when I input it via the console command along with I my friends joining the server isn't a problem. (However I have seem on one specific Steam discussion that you can add a custom perk that basically increases your overall Harvest rates when you level it up and I added it but I can't see it in the Skills list at all when I loaded up.)

Sorry for my post being messy and bland.

Thanks for reading and for the help in advance.

~Bloodshot

I have that checked already. :)

That may be the problem then. I think if it is checked, everytime you start your game it updates your game with the latest files so it is overwriting your addition. My fault really. I should have unchecked the option before I took the screen shot. I was just showing where it was in the above pic.

That may be the problem then. I think if it is checked, everytime you start your game it updates your game with the latest files so it is overwriting your addition. My fault really. I should have unchecked the option before I took the screen shot. I was just showing where it was in the above pic.

Oh okay I get it now sorry. :') Quick question though what would you say is the best mod with a lot more content to play with?

Well Ravenhearst is popular now and a new version is coming out soon, but everyone has different tastes so you may have to "shop around" to see what looks good to you. It's so easy to restart so you can try them all and pick whichever one suits your fancy. Or if you are adventurous enough you could tweak the vanilla version a bit yourself. :) Which ever way you go....have fun!

Archived