CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

Catalysm

Catalysms Server Manager & Monitor

It's highly recommended to join the discord to receive updates and support faster! I'm always online on discord, but I don't check the forums that often.

Current features:

Player Tracking

uOpHe0j.png

A GIF of it in action

https://gfycat.com/ThickShinyCrustacean

Discord integration

Chatbridge, several commands including status, player lookup, top statistics, command execution, ...

feature-discord.png

Player statistics

See player info like zombie/player kills, level, score, deaths, ...

Server analytics

See when your FPS fluctuates, how much RAM your server is using or how many players are online

Ingame commands

Calladmin, teleport system

Economy

Let players earn money by being online on the server or by being active on discord. Then let them spend their hard earned cash on teleports, items in the shop and more

Server automation

Automatic restarts, execute any command at any interval

https://www.csmm.app/

Source code

Documentation

Discord server - Support and updates

Are you a mod maker and want your icons on CSMM?

https://github.com/CatalysmsServerManager/7dtd-icons

Edited by Catalysm (see edit history)

Small recommendation. Have links that take you off the main catalysmservermanager.xyz site open in a new tab/window, or nest them in an iframe.

Hey man! Thanks for the feedback

Are you talking about the LDH, paypal pages? That should indeed be done :D

I've added some new discord commands:

- player <name>

Shows a players public profile

-lookup <name>

Admin version of player, shows additional info

- top <type> <amount>

Get top players by some type

Type can be : zombies, players, deaths, playtime, score, level

Amount by default is 10 but can be between 3 and 20

So, for example;

top zombies

top zombies 5

top deaths 17

top playtime 15

Donators have early access to the beta economy module

If economy is enabled, players now have access to the 'balance' command ingame to check how much money they have.

Admins can set prices for teleports inside the economy overview

------

I had only tested the documents and the Discord links, but any others that take you off-site should be done as well. :smile-new:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and so far the manager is kinda neat. I haven't tested much outside of ticketing and teleport though.

I made some links go to a new tab/window now. The authentication stuff I'll keep same page, since it redirects you back after.

Kinda neat is what I was going for! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
I....

I made some links go to a new tab/window now. The authentication stuff I'll keep same page, since it redirects you back after.

Kinda neat is what I was going for! ^^

The add discord link doesn't redirect back.

Also, I've noticed that teleports created on one server, are not able to be created on another server. Error that the teleport name is in use already. Probably just something to do with how the data is stored. Did some testing and had a friend start another account, and they were also unable to create teleports with the same names as teleports I had created previously. After renaming the original teleport, a new teleport was able to be created with that name.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Create teleport on Server 1 named "baseadmin"

2. Attempt to create teleport on Server 2 named "baseadmin"

3. Receive error that teleport cannot be created because the name already exists.

I can pull more data from server logs later if you need it.

This is a good product and is constantly being improved upon.

Players are really enjoying the teleports, and I like the economy system so they have to earn to use them, prevents overuse and abuse. Nice manager and it just keeps getting more and more features. Plus the Discord integration is awesome.

Csmm is a great manager. Plenty of features and easy to use. Cata constantly updates it too. Highly recommended 5 Stars!

Thanks for for the kind words guys! :)

Also, I've noticed that teleports created on one server, are not able to be created on another server. Error that the teleport name is in use already. Probably just something to do with how the data is stored. Did some testing and had a friend start another account, and they were also unable to create teleports with the same names as teleports I had created previously. After renaming the original teleport, a new teleport was able to be created with that name.

Steps to reproduce.

3. Receive error that teleport cannot be created because the name already exists.

Thanks for the detailed report! Sorry for the late reply, CSMM had some major issues the last few days. I'll get back to you once I had a chance to check this out.

----

CSMM has changed hosts and domain, it is now available at https://csmm.catalysm.net/

Donators now have access to a new feature: Shop! We are testing it now, once the feature is completed, it will be released to all users.

Features-Economy-Shop.png

• 3 weeks later...

Steps to reproduce.

Fixed! :) I adjusted the database query with an extra check for server.

-----------------------------------------

CSMM Updated

- Server automation

A new system to run any command on your server automatically, at certain points in time. Uses crontab syntax. Can be used for automatic server restarts, infoticker messages, ...

I know the crontab syntax is a bit out there but I feel like it's a syntax many server admins will (should? ;p) be familiar with already and it allows for tons of control over the interval the job runs at. It's much more flexible than a regular timer and is not affected by system (csmm) restarts.

You can also configure discord notifications for when a job runs. This notification will display whatever output you receive from the executed command, so it can be useful as a sort of periodic log.

- Country ban module can now also ban players instead of just kicking them, enable in server settings

- Players can now use an ingame command "$csmmfeedback <message>" to send a message directly to the developer server.

We are also hosting a art competition for the discord profile picture! Prize is 1 month of "sponsor" rank donator features. Join us on discord for more info and/or discussion :D

https://discordapp.com/invite/kuDJG6e

Some small updates in case anyone doesn't read the discord announcements ;)

- Player and lookup discord command can now also take steam or entity Ids as argument instead of just name

- Shop open to everyone (not just donators)

- Players can earn money by killing zombies or players

- Fixed some case errors in custom commands and automation jobs

In other news, CSMM is suffering from an issue with authentication. I've narrowed it down to Steam OpenID but I cannot replicate it in anyway. Its a pretty rare issue (occurred 8 times in 3 months according to sentry) which makes debugging all the more fun >.< . So if anyone notices something weird happening during steam auth I would love it if you could let me know!

cant seem to add my server, ive double checked ip and port, even loaded the alloc web map which is same port and it works fine. double checked tokens all those are fine too

Hey there

Have you tried restarting the server? Seems basic but people forget sometimes :D

Are you hosting yourself or are you using some hosting provider?

If you want, you can swing by the discord server and I can follow along with the setup, see what's going wrong exactly.

turns out it was botmans web permissions settings that prevented it from adding.

Weird. I have botman and didn't have an issue.

Yep, not 100% sure what it was yet. I don't have a botman install, so can't really test it right now :p Reinstalling allocs and doing the setup without botman worked though :)

In other news, I've made a new repo for icons. If anyone wants custom icons from mods added, you can submit them there. Or you can come to discord if you don't know how github works :D

Also, a little preview of a new upcoming feature; player tracking

unknown.png

Yep, not 100% sure what it was yet. I don't have a botman install, so can't really test it right now :p Reinstalling allocs and doing the setup without botman worked though :)

In other news, I've made a new repo for icons. If anyone wants custom icons from mods added, you can submit them there. Or you can come to discord if you don't know how github works :D

unknown.png

yummmmmieeeee. Visual playertracking, this is gonna make csmm big :)

Cheers

unknown.png

Does that mean live or would we be able to track a players movements say for last 24-48 game hours. That would be really useful when we need to see who has "borrowed" some players stuff.

Does that mean live or would we be able to track a players movements say for last 24-48 game hours. That would be really useful when we need to see who has "borrowed" some players stuff.

That is exactly the motivation behind this feature!

To expand a bit on the teaser:

CSMM is able to track players' location and inventory. Server admins can query this info in 2 ways right now: per player or per location (example in that earlier screenshot). I'm currently working on the frontend of this, so users can get the data they need in the easiest way possible. For example, drawing a square on the map and seeing who was there. or searching for a tool of a specific quality to see who has been raiding.

As to how long data is kept (aka how far back players get tracked), that is still very much up in the air. I'm monitoring how much toll this is taking on the database. Both in size of data and how often is written/read. Location tracking should not be much of a problem, but inventory takes a LOT more data :D.

The current plan is to let free users have a basic version of this, while donators will get extended features (mainly data kept for a longer time)

Here's some more images of the tracker right now. Keep in mind, it might still change alot ;D

https://imgur.com/a/N6jzUHa

so when i uninstalled allocs and reinstalled it broke coppi mod, so i uninstalled coppi and reinstalled 4.4. now csmm doesnt work.

im getting this error when i use the alloc web map, wo will post that in his thread now.

2018-06-05T07:51:55 28572.317 ERR Error in ApiHandler.HandleRequest(): Handler getstats threw an exception:

2018-06-05T07:51:55 28572.317 EXC Field 'AllocsFixes.LiveData.Hostiles.Instance' not found.

MissingFieldException: Field 'AllocsFixes.LiveData.Hostiles.Instance' not found.

at AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.Handlers.ApiHandler.HandleRequest (System.Net.HttpListenerRequest req, System.Net.HttpListenerResponse resp, AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.WebConnection user, Int32 permissionLevel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.Handlers.ApiHandler:HandleRequest(HttpListenerRequest, HttpListenerResponse, WebConnection, Int32)

AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.Web:HandleRequest(IAsyncResult)

System.Net.ListenerAsyncResult:InvokeCallback(Object)

Edited by grrmisfit (see edit history)