Private server A18 PVE looking for a few mature players

DatDamnDutchie

Hello,

I am Dutchie, I am 42 from The Netherlands and since 2014 I have been running 7 days to die servers.

I am looking for a few mature players who want a nice calm server to play on, with 1 or 2 up to 4-5 players to play along with.

- You have to be an adult and act like one, doesnt mean we dont goof around!

- You do not have to be on 10 hours a day, I work fulltime myself so I am only on in the evenings myself. So far we have about 2-3 players playing.

- You do not have to work together all the time, most of us just do our own thing and do some exploring and stuff together.

- We also have Discord, which will be given on accepting. Even if you prefer not to talk, its still useful to have Discord for info etc.

- Also, I stream my gameplay from time to time - nothing big, just for some friends, so you have to be ok with that.

- This is A18 so you have to opt in on the Beta.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dutchie, I'd be up for playing, 41 years old myself so that fits right the ballpark. I am off sick at the moment and have plenty of time on hand. Due to crap Internet where I am for at least two more months evening play is currently not viable for me, I am sitting on 4G and its heavily congested. New line is ordered and should be here somewhat in December.

Please go get in touch via PM, I'd prefer cooperative play (same base, sometimes raiding together for needed resources) otherwise I can just play on my own offline game :)

Hello,

I am Dutchie, I am 42 from The Netherlands and since 2014 I have been running 7 days to die servers.

I am looking for a few mature players who want a nice calm server to play on, with 1 or 2 up to 4-5 players to play along with.

- You have to be an adult and act like one, doesnt mean we dont goof around!

- You do not have to be on 10 hours a day, I work fulltime myself so I am only on in the evenings myself. So far we have about 2-3 players playing.

- You do not have to work together all the time, most of us just do our own thing and do some exploring and stuff together.

- We also have Discord, which will be given on accepting. Even if you prefer not to talk, its still useful to have Discord for info etc.

- Also, I stream my gameplay from time to time - nothing big, just for some friends, so you have to be ok with that.

- This is A18 so you have to opt in on the Beta.

Have been wanting to get back into 7 days, Would love to play on your server , i am located in USA, CST Time zone if that is ok. Love team work and solo as well, everyone ends up quitting on me when things get real interesting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived