Two players looking for a PVE server

Hey!

A male and a female player, English speaking, looking for a server host or another player or two somewhere within Europe as were having issues with a server on our own. we're looking for just about anyone, were planning on building a base as a team together, must be friendly thats really the only requirement

Hey!

A male and a female player, English speaking, looking for a server host or another player or two somewhere within Europe as were having issues with a server on our own. we're looking for just about anyone, were planning on building a base as a team together, must be friendly thats really the only requirement

If you'd be interested in the Ravenhearst mod, we have a server I think you'd really enjoy:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?82645-Ravenhearst-3-0-(TsuGaming-com-Ravenhearst-3-0-PVE)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UK server

Hi there, I have a server that I have recently started that sounds like it'd be great, it's UK based (me and one other ATM), no mods, slightly harder than default, but also has some perks to balance it out..

I'm also happy to amend server settings assuming I agree with the change, plus I could use an admin or two.. either way come have a look and have some fun. The IP is 206.189.127.130 and the port is 26900

Archived