Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Early Backer Badge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Forum Early Backer Badge

    As it seems there has been some confusion about the early access badge this post should help clarify it. In order for you to be eligible for the badge you must have met the following.
    1. Purchased via Kickstarter or PayPal between July 15th 2013 - August 15th 2013
    2. Purchased one of the packages listed HERE


    If you purchased the game prior to July 15th at the discounted price, you do not get a backer badge as your reward was a discounted purchase.

    You must enter your kickstarter (if you backed via kickstarter) or your paypal (if you backed via paypal) during the registration process.

    #2
    Originally posted by Brains View Post
    As it seems there has been some confusion about the early access badge thttp://7daystodie.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=417his post should help clarify it. In order for you to be eligible for the badge you must have met the following.
    1. Purchased via Kickstarter or PayPal between July 15th 2013 - August 15th 2013
    2. Purchased one of the packages listed HERE


    If you purchased the game prior to July 15th at the discounted price, you do not get a backer badge as your reward was a discounted purchase.

    You must enter your kickstarter (if you backed via kickstarter) or your paypal (if you backed via paypal) during the registration process.
    I suggest locking this thread so no one can post on it complaining about certain things. However, thanks for the update on this.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks for clearing this up a lot of people were wondering.
      Last edited by Berkan; 11-01-2013, 06:25 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        "Purchased via Kickstarter or PayPal between July 15th 2013 - August 15th 2013"

        Arghhh I bought it tue. 20. aug. 2013 for 35$ via Paypal, I would have bought it before 20aug, but was not able to, the shop was up and down constantly before that :/
        Last edited by PAL; 11-01-2013, 05:55 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          how can we tell if we got the badge or not if we did qualified for it

          Comment


            #6
            Never mind

            Comment


              #7
              Is it possible to get our "backer email" that we entered during registration changed? Seems I used the wrong email. I was registered on Kickstarter to follow the project there, but actually bought the game through PayPal. My purchase date is within the timeframe listed above. I looked through the profile settings, but I might have overlooked it (it's been a really long day). Thanks.

              Comment


                #8
                can i get a backers badge? i paid the $35 paypal in july 30th

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by frt View Post
                  Is it possible to get our "backer email" that we entered during registration changed? Seems I used the wrong email. I was registered on Kickstarter to follow the project there, but actually bought the game through PayPal. My purchase date is within the timeframe listed above. I looked through the profile settings, but I might have overlooked it (it's been a really long day). Thanks.
                  I think it was already said you can't it must be correct at registration. You can't get it after you have registered.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I assume "Original Survivor" is what's being referred as the backer badge?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                      I think it was already said you can't it must be correct at registration. You can't get it after you have registered.
                      It was stated that users couldn't change it because they didn't want people handing the emails around just to get a badge, but there's nothing saying a mod couldn't update it for us, and I have proof it's my email address.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I did buy between those dates, however i'm not sure if i used the wrong email for this new account. WIll it matter?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I was a backer, on august 13, but I didn't get my badge, and I made sure I entered the correct email. I have my key if you need it, and the game works fine


                          PROJECT NAME PROJECT STATUS PROJECT ENDS PLEDGE
                          7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game Funded Thursday Aug 15, 11:28am EDT $35.00 (08/13/2013)
                          Last edited by Bryce19994; 11-02-2013, 12:57 AM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Is there a timeframe where the backer badge appears, or should it be automatic? I entered in all my details when I re registered today and it isn't showing a badge for me... Mods, care to help a girl out?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Circe View Post
                              Is there a timeframe where the backer badge appears, or should it be automatic? I entered in all my details when I re registered today and it isn't showing a badge for me... Mods, care to help a girl out?

                              This

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X