Official Merchandise

The Fun Pimp

The Fun Pimps are happy to announce our officially licensed merchandise now available through AMAZON! After so many requests from you all about our official gear, we’re so excited to finally make it happen! We’re kicking it off by debuting our black short sleeve tees with our official logo and will be pimping out much more official merchandise to come in the near future, stay tuned and check out our shirts! We would also like to hear your ideas on the different types of merchandise you would like to see from, “The Fun pimps” so please let us know in the comments below and don’t forget to give us your positive feedback on the shirts in the amazon review section!

Amazon Store Page

black_tshirt_-300x300.jpg.fa38e9a972d9953a8e404588747a851e.jpg

The Fun Pimps are happy to announce our officially licensed merchandise now available through AMAZON! After so many requests from you all about our official gear, we’re so excited to finally make it happen! We’re kicking it off by debuting our black short sleeve tees with our official logo and will be pimping out much more official merchandise to come in the near future, stay tuned and check out our shirts! We would also like to hear your ideas on the different types of merchandise you would like to see from, “The Fun pimps” so please let us know in the comments below and don’t forget to give us your positive feedback on the shirts in the amazon review section!

Amazon Store Page

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27240[/ATTACH]

Cool!

Definitely need T's with 3/4 length sleeves.

I ordered one , but just an fyi when you search 7 days to die on amazon the first one it brings up is this non fun pimps one.

https://smile.amazon.com/Seven-Days-Die-T-Shirt/dp/B07KT7ZVSC

looks the same, but its cheaper. So you guys may want to do something about that.

*edit* thanks for doing this thru amazon! Fast shipping rocks!

also.. sorry red lol

Fair warning, only buy from the one listed above. There is a knock-off that I saw recommended. The knock-off is easy to spot as fake as there are bullet holes in the Y in days and a what looks like a bite out of the D for die.

Edit: ninja'ed by amazombie

The Amazon warehouse Near me is so bad if I ordered the real one they would either ship the knock off or 7 different other T-shirts.

After having 12 orders screwed up in a row and than the returns to be screwed up and finally the refunds... I am done with Amazon.

They are incompetent.

Awesome we've waited long enough for these thanks. Hats, long sleeve shirts, coffee mugs and tumblers, and mouse pads. keep up the good work.

Don`t forget Roland`s hand made foot gloves, weaved by him. Maybe that`s why he is a bit quiet lately. (fingers crossed)

Archived