This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorca View Post
    So I've read the first couple of pages and the last couple of pages, but not the hundreds in the middle...so I apologize in advance if that has already been asked, but...

Will the workbench ever be made to combine items again? That was the only real thing I liked about A16 and was sad when it was removed.
    No but with items having random stats the search for good stuff is a lot more fun than combining 20000 guns into something finally useful and is the same as everyone elses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffny View Post
      Just a question....
      I how many years we can hit the A18???
      You can hit it as long as you like once its out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
        I was thinking more along the lines as an attachment for a carried weapon that can be physically deployed stopping mobility and providing a accuracy boost to the player.
        Oh then yeh, I think a17 has mods that have that net effect.

Comment

Any new POI's you are interested in teasing us with that will show in A18? Perhaps...another Skyscraper or other particularly epic POI?

Comment

Originally posted by Viktoriusiii View Post
            but... but... its two smileys!
            73 MF's now, but its like whack a mole.

Comment

does A18 have deployable rifle or machine gun bipods?

- - - Updated - - -

I combat the screaming b*** with a shotty Love me the shotgun.
              The problem is that I'm typically looting a building she's in. And suddenly by the time I recognize her and that she's running (sometimes it's hard to tell immediately) by the time it takes to transfer to a better weapon (assuming it's in the right place on the belt bar so I can just mousewheel to it) she's already grinding her hips into mine.

And it's especially a problem using a bow, because you can't change weapons if you're zoomed in. Precious milliseconds are wasted, making the bow pretty impractical in favour of a club at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
                73 MF's now, but its like whack a mole.
                ...that where your name came from?

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieHorde View Post
                  The problem is that I'm typically looting a building she's in. And suddenly by the time I recognize her and that she's running (sometimes it's hard to tell immediately) by the time it takes to transfer to a better weapon (assuming it's in the right place on the belt bar so I can just mousewheel to it) she's already grinding her hips into mine.
                  lol damn that sucks, i tend to go stealth mode rout so female Z never have a chance of getting close and I listen for sounds to determine in which direction and speed a zombie is coming from so that I'm rarely suprised.

My prefered weapon of choice is the bow but with the click of a mouse button i can switch to a shotty should any zombies get within a range i feel theatened by.
                  Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 08-21-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                    Could one of you (Joe, calling all Joe's) stand in the exact spot in Nav at a specific time, and list your FPS comparing A17 to A18 using identical video settings?
                    it is not going to be exact because of under the hood changes (will not explain) settings are still same and same seed in both builds are still a little different as far as foilage/deco.

1900x1080 full screen med settings set on a18 so took same medium to a17.4b8. i do not need high settings in a18 now to make things look good. ryzen 7 2700x @4GHz 64G 3200MHz vengeance rtx 2080

Comment

Well, that counts then. =)

...under the hood changes... let the speculation begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                        Well, that counts then. =)

...under the hood changes... let the speculation begin!
                        no speculations needed.. just under hood adjustments here and there that didnt happen in a17... thats why i said not explaing it as the most important part is... it works. and its NTKB.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestarcanuck View Post
                          Amen to that! 762 that also uses STEEL ammo would be nice.

with grenades I can also see a Grenade launcher mod for my AK.
                          Steel is gone, Brass is abundant if you work for it.

Comment

lol damn that sucks, i tend to go stealth mode rout so female Z never have a chance of getting close and I listen for sounds to determine in which direction and speed a zombie is coming from so that I'm rarely suprised.

My prefered weapon of choice is the bow but with the click of a mouse button i can switch to a shotty should any zombies get within a range i feel theatened by.
                            Wow! I'm super impressed.
                            1. That you can determine anything with the mess of sounds in the game at the moment. Sound distance and insulation is really messed up at the moment.
                            2. Regarding the stealthing: it actually works for you? I think my zombies don't party as hard as yours do, or something. Not so tired during the day and more ready to wake up. Especially if I'm looting. They hear me ruffle some papers from the next suburb and come running. Okay, so that's an exaggeration, but still, no such thing as silent looting.

Comment

Originally posted by unholyjoe View Post
                              thats the ticket... nothing like a surprise when you gain access to a room that doesnt have any zombies in it... ALL CLEAR ... OH S... run!!
                              Yeah those gyro crash rooftop landings will have a whole new meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieHorde View Post
                                Wow! I'm super impressed.
                                1. That you can determine anything with the mess of sounds in the game at the moment. Sound distance and insulation is really messed up at the moment.
                                2. Regarding the stealthing: it actually works for you? I think my zombies don't party as hard as yours do, or something. Not so tired during the day and more ready to wake up. Especially if I'm looting. They hear me ruffle some papers from the next suburb and come running. Okay, so that's an exaggeration, but still, no such thing as silent looting.
                                Yes stealth works in this game, there are verious perks you can invest in that helps with being stealthy and eventually you learn exactly what things will make noise. I can clear most pois regardless of how large without waking a single zombie. Ive also been playing this way since before you could create a stealth build. Before It was possible I just role played preparing for the day stealth became possible.

EDIT: i use windows 10 digital equalizer and surround sound and on top of that the headphones i use are really really good with there own built in sound card that does digital enhancement to the sounds. I have zero issues with sound quality in this game. I can determine distance and direction fine. I know that a few people cannot though.
                                Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 08-21-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X