This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madmole View Post
    Nope, I feel right at home. I started modding in the 90s and have been making my own games ever since, with only working on a few big companies on the side as a contractor. So pretty much my entire career was turning my ideas into reality.

I do have a great amount of satisfaction now, because I am enjoying 18 so much. That is the ace up my sleeve I was talking about a while back. I've never had this amount of time to test and balance a build.
    I'm glad to hear you are investing so much time in the game to fine tune it. I like the hands on approach. I have a feeling A18 is going to be the best version yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
      I'm glad to hear you are investing so much time in the game to fine tune it. I like the hands on approach. I have a feeling A18 is going to be the best version yet.
      I believe that too. Both as a greater challenge and more interesting ways of playing.

Would like some more videos while we wait though.

Comment

My 18 queue is clear. I don't really look at other people's bugs too much unless its to decide if we can KS it or its a hard bug to fix that a design change could solve. Right now I'm just playing and doing tweaks to random balance issues. Like I found it annoying to get broken glass for breaking paintings just now, so I'll change it to wood.
        ...or maybe one paper?

Comment

I have a question will food ever get a model instead of Bread? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gazz View Post
          All of those are suggestions and belong in the Pimp Dreams forum
          Thanks M8

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
            I have a question will food ever get a model instead of Bread?
            Wait, that's not a Hot Pocket?!

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
              Every build besides 17 I did this on.

Comment

My 18 queue is clear. I don't really look at other people's bugs too much unless its to decide if we can KS it or its a hard bug to fix that a design change could solve. Right now I'm just playing and doing tweaks to random balance issues. Like I found it annoying to get broken glass for breaking paintings just now, so I'll change it to wood.
                Joel, are you planning to fix a recipe for a window that doesn't have glass?

Now in the recipe for the window there is only a tree. And when I break the window, I get glass. In this way I can mine glass, or, more correctly, I turn a tree into glass.

Comment

I have a question will food ever get a model instead of Bread? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks M8
                  We're going to do a few hand items to represent food, and brand new use anims. Can, steak, drink, soup, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Orsey View Post
                    Joel, are you planning to fix a recipe for a window that doesn't have glass?

Now in the recipe for the window there is only a tree. And when I break the window, I get glass. In this way I can mine glass, or, more correctly, I turn a tree into glass.
                    Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by razor1612 View Post
                      Wait, that's not a Hot Pocket?!
                      LOL I Wish

Comment

I know it's way off but would going Gold come with a massive content update and fresh marketing to try and get some new people's attention once more? The only current trailers for 7 Days really don't represent the game too well anymore!

Comment

We're going to do a few hand items to represent food, and brand new use anims. Can, steak, drink, soup, etc.
                          ok Because Before I played Xbox and i Got 7DTD on PC and i was odd cuz in that version some food had models but some Looked a little off like the Potatoes they were almost see through Lol

Comment

The key thing was a joke, thank you for your service though
                            It doesn't have to be a joke. You can make it a reality. 😎

Comment

ok Because Before I played Xbox and i Got 7DTD on PC and i was odd cuz in that version some food had models but some Looked a little off like the Potatoes they were almost see through Lol
                              There are plenty new textures and icons in A18, you will like it.

Welcome to the forums. No, the Zoo is 2 miles east.

Comment

My last Question for the day before i drive you crazy do you think There will be new Guns added like The M16 model , a Full auto shotgun or any thing else and Will Mods for Weapons Tools and Armor become Visible?

Comment

Working...
                                X