This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr.devolver View Post
    For those who are complaining about this new iron club, you should make a special version that would replace the iron club and call it Wabbajack...
    <snip>
    I wouldn't mind TFP adding this as a melee weapon and and then wackin' some zombies to death with it.
    Spoiler: 

jalapeno on a stick baby! :-P

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
      You guys over react to everything. If you actually look at how big the hand grip area is where there is a strap of metal around the players hand its about 12" long or something. Its not huge. My snowball mic head would be bigger than the top crank shaft part. Its a one handed weapon. Wait til you see the steel battle axe I mean fire axe.
      Oh hell yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
        I wouldn't mind TFP adding this as a melee weapon and and then wackin' some zombies to death with it.
        Spoiler: 

jalapeno on a stick baby! :-P
        Not before they add a giant toothbrush!

Comment

For those still finding it hard to visualize the new iron club, here you go I hope that helps some what.
          Spoiler: 

Comment

Originally posted by The Gronk View Post
            When you finally get all of the weapon parts for a gold plated weighted club...
            Spoiler: 

You would think this game was being developed by a group of pimps......sheeshhh... 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
              You would think this game was being developed by a group of pimps......sheeshhh... 😂
              A bunch of perverts with a lack of respect for women's rights wearing fine suits while draped in fur and ostentatious jewellry?

There are certain similarities.

Comment

Now that one REALLY looks impractical.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazz View Post
                  It can be used to bring an entire country to a halt :-)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...eremonial-mace

Comment

Originally posted by The Gronk View Post
                    If you add weight inside a club it becomes a blackjack, if you add weight outside of the club it becomes a mace.
                    If you get a group of individuals together who prefer the blackjack or mace and make that group official, it becomes a club.

Comment

For the record, I will never once notice or care if there is a handle or not. I will not notice if something "fits" or not.

I will however notice if the game plays like ass, is boring or otherwise isn't fun.

Run with that however you will.

Comment

love the new club design, have no problem at all with it. The old one looked boring. Keep up the awesome work!

Comment

Originally posted by jenniann View Post
                          love the new club design, have no problem at all with it. The old one looked boring. Keep up the awesome work!
                          I have no problem with it either but then I'm not likely to use it. The old one looked functional enough but I can see how you'd think it's boring. If you really want boring, check out the auger.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazz View Post
                            Just you wait until they put mods on it. And dyes. Gotta stay Royal and mighty.

Comment

When you bring a sword to a flail fight:

Spoiler: 

Comment

I really like the iron club. She has a kind of hand guard. Do you plan to use this with a parade system?

Comment

Working...
                                X