Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after fighting some feral wights. and i don't really understand whats so special about in terms of special zombies. mostly ability wise cuz their just strong and they run in the day. Cops can spit and suicide bomb you, Screamers summon zombies , Spiders leaps at you etc.

but im not going to complain about the poor feral without giving a solution or idea.

1: Near invulnerably: basically the only way to kill them is a Head shot but their head is harden. if you blow one up , Burn , Cut off all its arms and legs??? it will still keep coming! so you would have to aim for the head and it will slowly come apart until his brain shows then. destroy it.

2: Power up!: higher jump , ability to leap at you, more HP and basically turn him into a super zombie.

and 3: Intelligent: it smarter then most zombies. trys to find different paths, trys to dough attacks. and gives a boost to zombies, sense they see it as a "leader"

but thats just My Opinion. some people may find them hard to kill some may not.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
      and 3: Intelligent: it smarter then most zombies. trys to find different paths, trys to dough attacks. and gives a boost to zombies, sense they see it as a "leader"

i really would like that, at least if regular zombies gets dumber again.

Comment

Joel, how about updating concrete blocks in a few strokes, rather than in 1 hit, as of now? For example, 5 strokes for a hammer and 3 strokes for a nail gun?

Now, I and many other players are very annoyed when we accidentally update some blocks to steel, at a time when I was not planning. Now I have to remove the steel from my inventory in order to avoid accidental updates.

Comment

we need new zombies please.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
            idk the look of the Cement mixer in game looks like a manual one, mostly with the wheel on it. by who knows i may be wrong
            The wheel is to rotate it to empty it.

Comment

@Faatal

AI Pathing question.

Does the AI follow blocks or follow colliders to determine their path? I made a spinning bridge (5x1x5) that rotates on the center, but I'm wondering if in the "open" position when the bridge ends aren't touching ground, if the pathing still sees it as a 5x5 block it can walk on (even though there are only colliders on the center part).

https://youtu.be/-p8iDGQSLH0

Comment

Originally posted by JCrook1028 View Post
                The wheel is to rotate it to empty it.
                oh. thxs for the correction!

Comment

Madmole, are we getting any new trader quests in A19?

Comment

Originally posted by Orsey View Post
                    Joel, how about updating concrete blocks in a few strokes, rather than in 1 hit, as of now? For example, 5 strokes for a hammer and 3 strokes for a nail gun?

Now, I and many other players are very annoyed when we accidentally update some blocks to steel, at a time when I was not planning. Now I have to remove the steel from my inventory in order to avoid accidental updates.
                    So you're saying you WANT to use a hammer or stone axe for upgrading concrete but for some reason you can't?

Comment

Originally posted by Gazz View Post
                      So you're saying you WANT to use a hammer or stone axe for upgrading concrete but for some reason you can't?
                      I want the nailgun to do two hits at least for upgrade the concrete block to steel.

Comment

But the hammer already has the exact effect that you're looking for. All you have to do is use it.

Comment

But the hammer already has the exact effect that you're looking for. All you have to do is use it.
                          Spoiler: 

Although an undo button would be cool. Maybe if you upgrade the wrong block you have 5 seconds to click some button on the nailgun that will revert it back. solves all those issues. Food for thought.
                          Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 02-01-2020, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Do you suggest that I carry two tools with me, while I can only carry one? After all, both of these tools do the same thing.

Do you suggest that I use a hammer instead of a nail gun to repair concrete blocks, as a result, slow down their repair, just so as not to accidentally update the concrete block to steel? =)

Do not you think that this is erroneous mechanics, when I can accidentally spend expensive material that I planned to spend elsewhere?

In the end, it sounds like an excuse. No offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Orsey View Post
                              <snipped for space>
                              I'm sorry man but I've got to agree with Gazz on this, it's what I do already.

Always use the correct tool for the job, if that means carrying two tools then so be it. Otherwise my home toolbox would consist of nothing more than WD40 and some gaffa tape.

Comment

Originally posted by erlgrey View Post
                                i really would like that, at least if regular zombies gets dumber again.
                                well what i meant by that was compared to the zombies now. (even though their kinda smart) the feral would me much smarter.

if your wall was 4 blocks tall. while the normal zombies would go to your gate or door. the Feral would just Hop over it.
                                if their was a bunker under your base just made of stone from the ground that you uses a A tunnel to get to places. he would brow down their.

but TBH that sounds really hard to do (i don't work with AI so i don't know, sorry Faatal lol) so if i had to change the feral i would basically make him kinda like a Necromorth from Dead space (in a way)

say the Army had a Mini gun that had HP rounds and was trying to mow down the horde. while almost all the zombies would be dead. the feral would still keep coming. even if is chest looked like Swiss cheese and his arms were gone, he would just keep going. until you start to damage his head. there head would have tiers of breaking. (normal , cracked , Exposed, No head) and his brain would be glowing a Dark Red as a Marker to shoot.

the Lore is basically that "the Feral Wight had Extremely unstable strain of the infection due to a Radiation and Age, while feral zombies have a Unstable from of the infection due to the fact that they could run in the day and night. however overtime with age and a extreme dose Radiation they will turn into a feral wight. they feel no pain on almost everywhere on the body, unless you shoot the Harden skull due to the infection going up to the brain. The infection makes the Brain ignore any pain ,so the Brain is the only weakness. even if you chopped off its legs and arms it will still be alive." Plus a "Wight" is basically in the dictionary is "a spirit, ghost, or other supernatural being."

so basically it has the power of a super natural being.

Plus it would make nearly anyone crap their paints when a 7 foot tall mutant zombie that's nearly invisible zombie is looking at you like a Snickers bar . unless you got a Tier 3 melee weapon or a Good gun or bow. Run the other way!

Side note: no i haven't been drinking
                                Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-02-2020, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X