This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jab73180 View Post
    Hey @madmole I think you said vehicle mods are coming in A19, or was that A20?

Anyway, I would live to see that cow catcher rack on the front of the 4x4 be an accessory. Or at least make it so it doesn't do damage or ramp and wedge blocks.
    A20.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppys Fur View Post
      its the first topic under the First Page
      "Vehicle Update
      Vehicle Mods
      Vehicle break down and collision system"

But i too would like to have some more detailed informations on that
      That might have to get deleted Shawn is pretty busy with the linear lighting.

Comment

Junk Sledge!

https://twitter.com/7DaystoDie/statu...710295040?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post

that thing LOOKS GREAT!

but how would it work? like a Spring??? Would it spin??

Sidenote: Love the Industrial Look! looks like something you would get parts from like a Construction site or a Factory so You get a A+ for Creativity from me. can't wait to the The Junker Drone
          Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-05-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

These, in 1 block wide coridors build in the walls. Indiana Jones is smiling now

It is gonna be fun !

Comment

Love it!

I know it's not the intended purpose, but will these be usable to bust open safes?

Comment

Awesome ! So looking forward to this.

Comment

I like it but not gonna lie, this is what went through my head when I saw it :-)

NSFW or the immature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXqLWqCqDHc

Comment

Does it only attack straight ahead or does it spin 360?

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                      Makes sense. What's the update rate? Thanks for answering these.
                      When a player spawns/teleports the whole grid updates. On about 10m of player movement, the grid shifts and updates the leading edges. On block changes (add/damage/remove) a column and adjacent columns update.

Comment

Originally posted by Haidrgna View Post
                        What about the fog though, kind of takes away from the sunset
                        We are using exponential fog now and it is fully controllable from 0 to 100 percent. The sky now fogs out, but the sun can punch through it until reaching 100% where the sun is fully hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by faatal View Post
                          We are using exponential fog now and it is fully controllable from 0 to 100 percent. The sky now fogs out, but the sun can punch through it until reaching 100% where the sun is fully hidden.
                          Is it possible to make zombies run around during the day like at night if the sun is completely hidden due to fog?

Comment

Originally posted by Orsey View Post
                            Is it possible to make zombies run around during the day like at night if the sun is completely hidden due to fog?
                            That's actually a great idea, would be interesting as an event. Maybe spawn a special enemy with good loot too when that happens.

I hope we're also having 100% fog on blood moons.

Comment

Originally posted by faatal View Post
                              Cool, does this include xml control, for say people that wanted a less or more foggy world?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gronk View Post
                                I like it but not gonna lie, this is what went through my head when I saw it :-)

NSFW or the immature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXqLWqCqDHc
                                Oh come on. i didn't even think of that man lol

plus that's Snowdogs job
                                Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-05-2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X