This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madmole View Post
    Mine never affected my vision, it just hurt like hell. Will your vision return?
    Hopefully. It is getting better so I'm not worried, it just sucks in the interim.

Shard in the eye sounds waaaay worse.

Comment

Never used it yet in a legit game tbh. Now that we will soon have a junk sledge/junk drone and the intellect guy will be 100% It will be my first play test for 19.
      I would love it if Perk rank 5 of the stun baton shocked all nearby enemies when you hit the closest zombie.

Comment

I quite enjoy using the stun baton.

At first it's a little clunky like using a wiffle ball bat. But, as you perk and mod it, it starts hitting really well, and love when it zap stuns them! Then finish them. Of course the turrets are great too.

Comment

Originally posted by gcomerfo View Post
          I quite enjoy using the stun baton.

At first it's a little clunky like using a wiffle ball bat. But, as you perk and mod it, it starts hitting really well, and love when it zap stuns them! Then finish them. Of course the turrets are great too.
          i hope they add special mods to it!

like Barbed wire!
          Overcharged battery!
          Recharger!

or something, but im happy with the stun baton!

Comment

Pro tip: Never shoot at a zombie with a shotgun next to a car. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
              AHOY MADMOLE!

terms of melee weapons! what's coming in Alpha 19?
              i thought every melee weapon was ingame in terms of tier 1 to 3!

Unless your adding new types of melee weapons? what other melee weapon needs a tier 2 or 3?
              Steel axe, (used the same model as iron before, now it looks like an apocalyptic battle axe), the new club, all new models for every other tool, new pipe wrench, ratchet and impact driver for salvaging.

Comment

Any changes to tools in terms of damage, stamina usage, etc? Just curious.

Comment

Steel axe, (used the same model as iron before, now it looks like an apocalyptic battle axe), the new club, all new models for every other tool, new pipe wrench, ratchet and impact driver for salvaging.
                  hell yeah! i just grew a beard just from you saying a battle axe!

but are the Ratchet and impacted Driver going to be new tool?

and there's a New club or are you talking about the new look of the iron club?

so many questions! sorry to bug you about those

Comment

Sounds sexy, there needs to be a split zombie in half perk lol

Edit: side note, I know axes are a tool primarily but it would be so awesome if it had it's own perk to make it a combat weapon...

...maybe a balance nightmare but go well with the new "battle" axe. 😎👍

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                      Sounds sexy, there needs to be a split zombie in half perk lol

Edit: side note, I know axes are a tool primarily but it would be so awesome if it had it's own perk to make it a combat weapon...
                      Im a Lumberjack! perk!

adds damage for axe and dose better Limb chop!

not really! i love using the Axe as a Weapon, and you can uses anything tool as a weapon in this game and REAL life!
                      Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-13-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meganoth View Post
                        At least the melee turret. Although, turrets are special.

But again in INT, I don't think there are 3 tiers of stun baton.
                        We're working on that.

Comment

Originally posted by RipClaw View Post
                          The iron club is being overhauled:

https://twitter.com/7DaystoDie/statu...72105377636352

There will also be new mods for the wooden club.
                          That will be the steel club, baseball bat gets demoted to T2.

Comment

Originally posted by Thecolours View Post
                            I would love it if Perk rank 5 of the stun baton shocked all nearby enemies when you hit the closest zombie.
                            There is a book series coming for tech junkies...

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
                            hell yeah! i just grew a beard just from you saying a battle axe!
                            It's a 2-bladed design so more of a ceremonial weapon rather than a practical/realistic medieval battle axe. =)

Comment

That will be the steel club, baseball bat gets demoted to T2.
                              press F for the baseball bat and Iron club!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqXSTSIYUz8 (gif won't work so)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gazz View Post

It's a 2-bladed design so more of a ceremonial weapon rather than a practical/realistic medieval battle axe. =)
                              WHO CARES! its a Battle axe!

if you just slapped a Saw blade on it i would still love it!
                              heck you could just get a Sledge hammer! add a Axe like blade and say "yeah! that's a battle axe" and i would love it!

AXE IS AXE! i like axes i have one in my yard!
                              Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-13-2020, 06:27 PM.

Comment

The new steel axe does look apocalyptic and amazing but please don't show it. Keep it a surprise for the launch. We don't need another five pages complaining about art style or out of place bolts....

Comment

Working...
                                X