Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha 19 Dev Diary

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
    Biggest thing that pisses me off is not really being able to see. The first days or so bright lights sucked. I'm mostly okay with them but I wear uv blocking glasses, but everything's still kinda blurry in that eye and just a little bit ago I posted in Gopher's mod thread not Guppycur's because well, I was able to make out a "G". =)
    Mine never affected my vision, it just hurt like hell. Will your vision return?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
      well as far as i know!
      theirs.



      Tactical AR: tier 2 AR weapon that looks like a M4A1

      tier 3 shotgun (ill call it the Combat shotgun): no model but MM said it would be Based off the "origin 12"

      tier 3 sniper: Unknow what it is!

      Deagle: a Classic Desert Eagle!

      and the Grenade launcher that's replacing the Blunderbuss!
      Some trees have more combat perks. Str has both clubs and sledges while Agi has archery and pistols.

      All trees dont necessarily need to be equal combat wise but not doing so may make it difficult balance wise.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Odetta View Post
        Madmole,

        Are you happy with the stun baton (mechanic wise)?
        Never used it yet in a legit game tbh. Now that we will soon have a junk sledge/junk drone and the intellect guy will be 100% It will be my first play test for 19.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
          Some trees have more combat perks. Str has both clubs and sledges while Agi has archery and pistols.

          All trees dont necessarily need to be equal combat wise but not doing so may make it difficult balance wise.
          well the perks ik that are missing combat perk is!

          FORT and INT! what to add into those??? i don't know!
          maybe a SMG class??
          Shield???
          Makeshift guns????

          give me some time to think of one!

          Comment


            Originally posted by madmole View Post
            Mine never affected my vision, it just hurt like hell. Will your vision return?
            Hopefully. It is getting better so I'm not worried, it just sucks in the interim.

            Shard in the eye sounds waaaay worse.

            Comment


              Originally posted by madmole View Post
              Never used it yet in a legit game tbh. Now that we will soon have a junk sledge/junk drone and the intellect guy will be 100% It will be my first play test for 19.
              I would love it if Perk rank 5 of the stun baton shocked all nearby enemies when you hit the closest zombie.

              Comment


                I quite enjoy using the stun baton.

                At first it's a little clunky like using a wiffle ball bat. But, as you perk and mod it, it starts hitting really well, and love when it zap stuns them! Then finish them. Of course the turrets are great too.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by gcomerfo View Post
                  I quite enjoy using the stun baton.

                  At first it's a little clunky like using a wiffle ball bat. But, as you perk and mod it, it starts hitting really well, and love when it zap stuns them! Then finish them. Of course the turrets are great too.
                  i hope they add special mods to it!

                  like Barbed wire!
                  Overcharged battery!
                  Recharger!

                  or something, but im happy with the stun baton!

                  Comment


                    Pro tip: Never shoot at a zombie with a shotgun next to a car. You're welcome.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
                      AHOY MADMOLE!


                      terms of melee weapons! what's coming in Alpha 19?
                      i thought every melee weapon was ingame in terms of tier 1 to 3!


                      Unless your adding new types of melee weapons? what other melee weapon needs a tier 2 or 3?
                      Steel axe, (used the same model as iron before, now it looks like an apocalyptic battle axe), the new club, all new models for every other tool, new pipe wrench, ratchet and impact driver for salvaging.

                      Comment


                        Any changes to tools in terms of damage, stamina usage, etc? Just curious.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by madmole View Post
                          Steel axe, (used the same model as iron before, now it looks like an apocalyptic battle axe), the new club, all new models for every other tool, new pipe wrench, ratchet and impact driver for salvaging.
                          hell yeah! i just grew a beard just from you saying a battle axe!


                          but are the Ratchet and impacted Driver going to be new tool?

                          and there's a New club or are you talking about the new look of the iron club?

                          so many questions! sorry to bug you about those

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by madmole View Post
                            Steel axe, (used the same model as iron before, now it looks like an apocalyptic battle axe), the new club, all new models for every other tool, new pipe wrench, ratchet and impact driver for salvaging.
                            Sounds sexy, there needs to be a split zombie in half perk lol

                            Edit: side note, I know axes are a tool primarily but it would be so awesome if it had it's own perk to make it a combat weapon...

                            ...maybe a balance nightmare but go well with the new "battle" axe. 😎👍

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                              Sounds sexy, there needs to be a split zombie in half perk lol

                              Edit: side note, I know axes are a tool primarily but it would be so awesome if it had it's own perk to make it a combat weapon...
                              Im a Lumberjack! perk!

                              adds damage for axe and dose better Limb chop!




                              not really! i love using the Axe as a Weapon, and you can uses anything tool as a weapon in this game and REAL life!
                              Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-13-2020, 06:05 PM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by meganoth View Post
                                At least the melee turret. Although, turrets are special.

                                But again in INT, I don't think there are 3 tiers of stun baton.
                                We're working on that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X