This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haidrgna View Post
    So you kind of spoiled that it has an out place art style and made out of bolts... Thanks man.
    The battle axe will just be a giant bolt with sharpened edges...😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
      Awesome! I'm excited what new weapons you guys have cooking. Will you guys have 3 tiers for ranged and melee for each tree for A19?
      Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Thecolours View Post
        I would love it if Perk rank 5 of the stun baton shocked all nearby enemies when you hit the closest zombie.
        I think I cooked up a mod that does a chain effect or AOE.

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
          I think I cooked up a mod that does a chain effect or AOE.
          Sounds amazing!

I have seen before that the zombies can still swing at the player while being electrocuted by the stun baton. If this is still the case (I'll have to do some testing) is this intended?

Comment

Originally posted by MechanicalLens View Post
            Any changes to tools in terms of damage, stamina usage, etc? Just curious.
            Probably, but we're not there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
              hell yeah! i just grew a beard just from you saying a battle axe!

but are the Ratchet and impacted Driver going to be new tool?

and there's a New club or are you talking about the new look of the iron club?

so many questions! sorry to bug you about those
              Yes progression from the pipe wrench. Impact driver should strip a whole car in 2 seconds with perks.

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                Sounds sexy, there needs to be a split zombie in half perk lol

Edit: side note, I know axes are a tool primarily but it would be so awesome if it had it's own perk to make it a combat weapon...

...maybe a balance nightmare but go well with the new "battle" axe. 😎👍
                I had a legendary axe designed that does great damage, but sucks at wood cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake_ View Post
                  A question for you, MM. Any new clothes or dress sets/ unique armor sets for a19?
                  There will not be any new armor or clothing added. At least not until we sort out what to do with UMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
                    Who would complain about a Badass Axe! Anyone who does needs to chop some wood!
                    The same people that didn't like the new club, the axe looks like the same guy made it.

Comment

Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                      Madmole

Wondering will you be adding in the ability to lock pick doors at all. Or at the very least allow us to be able to mod it in) asking for a friend lol
                      Its not on the roadmap yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DEMMERS View Post
                        Someone else posted a topic about UMA, and I'd say this is the best place if any. Would it be possible for TFP to release a limited package for users to create new clothing/armors for the game? && Possibly a hint as to what way we we need to package the files so they are recognized by the game?

If you don't have an answer, atleast give me some sort of meme to get over it.
                        No because it might be a waste of time as we might dump UMA. If not we'd make substantial changes to it. Either way you can't add mod support for a moving target.

Comment

Originally posted by MechanicalLens View Post
                          Sounds amazing!

I have seen before that the zombies can still swing at the player while being electrocuted by the stun baton. If this is still the case (I'll have to do some testing) is this intended?
                          Hmmm maybe it just slows them down rather than completely incapacitate them. Gazz might know.

Comment

Madmole
                            , how many new weapons and tools will A19 have?

Comment

No because it might be a waste of time as we might dump UMA. If not we'd make substantial changes to it. Either way you can't add mod support for a moving target.
                              Just a note... the game IS a moving target.
                              I love it, i've been playing solid since A14, however it seems like EVERY Alpha is almost it's own game now. 16 was the last version taht seemed like an update. 17 (whose name shall not be again mentioned) felt like a near ground up rebuild, 18.3 another heavy overhaul (again ALL of these are good updates) so I think we can assume 19 will again be an overhaul.

What's the harm in dumping docs for the modders?
                              Yes 7D2D is a moving target... but a slow moving one. Even if you do ultimately dump UMA, why not let modders play with it?
                              One of the things that makes my constantly replay 7D2D is all the mods.

I get fatigued with vanilla after a while, but always come back when the mods catch up to the current version (which seems to always require a ground-up rebuild). So why not let the modders have at?

That way you can dump the docs, say you did it with a minimum of man hours, and everyone (on our side anyway) is happy.
                              If you end up dumping UMA, you dump UMA. It's possible that the community can see what went wrong with UMA and fix it. After all the community for 7 Days is amazing.

just something to chew on that would A- shut us up on THIS subject and B-possibly crowd source a solution to a REALLY GOOD idea you guys had for more dynamic zombies.

Like the rest, I love this game. It has significant replay-ability even for someone with OH SHINY syndrome like me.

Comment

The same people that didn't like the new club, the axe looks like the same guy made it.
                                well!

tell that survivor how made them both! goodjob!

he should be hired for White river!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes progression from the pipe wrench. Impact driver should strip a whole car in 2 seconds with perks.

"You had my curiosity, but now you got my attention!"

scraping items and block in this game is so Fun for me, idk why!

sidenote: whats UMA?

Comment

Working...
                                X