This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
    Ill try not to — Heading to a strip club with my wife after dinner, should be good time!
    go to the Boobie Trap! best place in town i heard.

also HOL UP! that mix sounds like trouble!

that's like setting a Fire in a Nitroglycerin plant!
    Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-14-2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
      Its way more than docs, you would need a unity project and source code to write the correct uma slots since we modified it. That isn't happening. Then you have to pack the assets in bundles probably... I just don't see the attraction to UMA, it uses a super expensive over complex rig for scaling and face morphs and loads of clutter that would slow the game even further, not to mention the massively wasteful texture atlases per character you create with it. Just model and texture zombies and put them in.
      Oh you misunderstood. The attraction is bringing in new clothing items for the player, not new zombies.

Thanks for the info though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidian View Post
        MadMole, with the candies that buff skills, are there any plans to let them "overbuff" any skills that you might have maxed out already?

i.e. if you have 5 points invested in Better Barter, will eating a Sugar Butts let you go get extra benefits as if it was level 6?
        Nope, that is why we made them buff skills so we didn't have to worry about too many barter buff %'s coming in from several things allowing exploits.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyroll View Post
          @Madmole, thanks for answering all of the questions that we ask!
          I got one more, probably the last one for now... What about water? When it is going to be fixed?
          When it's done. Its on the roadmap but not for A19.

Comment

Originally posted by toores View Post
            Can we maybe stop with the nonsense of silencers nerfing damage and range?
            I think it is fair enough if they don't add to damage as every other mod does but nerfiing... Why?
            You probably won't like legendaries then, some of them come with downsides. Some stuff is so OP you have to make a downside otherwise everyone will just use it.

Comment

Originally posted by lord_ahriman View Post
              Madmole, since baseball bat is getting demoted it means we could unlock crafting by "unlock skill" as well or it will just be "books" as of now?
              It will unlock like the old iron club did with the perk, and the new crankshaft steel club will unlock with the book, like all top tier weapons do.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                Oh you misunderstood. The attraction is bringing in new clothing items for the player, not new zombies.

Thanks for the info though.
                That would be great, but we need to get a shippable solution before we waste anyone's time. Here you go, sdk to make clothing.... oh wait, all of that is now deprecated so you lost all your work. Not good for anyone tbh.

Comment

Ahoy Madmole!

sense the Deagle is going to be added, how many tiers would be in the pistol Class?

cuz from the sound of it, theirs 4

Comment

Mm,
                    Just wanted to say thank you for giving background info on you and your life's path. Really cool story btw. Intriguing read at the very least. Been loving this game since I think alpha 7 (not sure my memory sucks, so the wife says). Glad you kept at it with 7DTD. Easily, one of the best games I have played. Sorry for the long post just to say thank you and your team for being so engaging with the community. Keep pimpin', TFP.

Btw you have me dying with, "7 Days to Eye". Glad you and Jax are good. Need vision to see them zeds.

Comment

That would be great, but we need to get a shippable solution before we waste anyone's time. Here you go, sdk to make clothing.... oh wait, all of that is now deprecated so you lost all your work. Not good for anyone tbh.
                      Agreed. Looking forward to those sdks.

Comment

Nope, that is why we made them buff skills so we didn't have to worry about too many barter buff %'s coming in from several things allowing exploits.
                        That is, sweets will give buffs that cannot be obtained by buying attributes and perks, I understand correctly?

Comment

Its way more than docs, you would need a unity project and source code to write the correct uma slots since we modified it. That isn't happening. Then you have to pack the assets in bundles probably... I just don't see the attraction to UMA, it uses a super expensive over complex rig for scaling and face morphs and loads of clutter that would slow the game even further, not to mention the massively wasteful texture atlases per character you create with it. Just model and texture zombies and put them in.
                          excellent point.
                          thank you MM

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
                            go to the Boobie Trap! best place in town i heard.

also HOL UP! that mix sounds like trouble!

that's like setting a Fire in a Nitroglycerin plant!
                            Just means he has an awesome wife like mine...both taking notes to compare later

Comment

Originally posted by Utakubeta View Post
                              Just means he has an awesome wife like mine...both taking notes to compare later
                              most woman i meet will Shoot you with a Shotgun if you even look at another woman!

Comment

Originally posted by Orsey View Post
                                That is, sweets will give buffs that cannot be obtained by buying attributes and perks, I understand correctly?
                                no the candy buffs only give you a temporary level in something.
                                So candy will give you a +1 to the barter perk, and so on. once you max those out, you won't have a need for candy except as sell fodder, at least that's my reading of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
                                most woman i meet will Shoot you with a Shotgun if you even look at another woman!
                                hence why our wives are so awesome!
                                >.> also mine knows im too g/d dense to pick up on flirting.

Comment

Working...
                                X