This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madmole View Post
    You keep missing the part where the only way to get them is to buy them from vending machines. Don't buy them if they are useless to you. Simple.
    *Mind BLOWN*

Comment

Originally posted by Blake_ View Post
      --Snip for space--

Thoughts?
      Too much time on your hands.

Comment

same here madmole, same here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
          You're in HS... get back to your schooling!
          How else are you going to become an awesome whatever?! =]

Comment

I see. Then it is not regarded as a problem. You put your +4,3% protection to troll disease on and would not comment on the matter. Or is it 11 points? :P

Comment

You keep missing the part where the only way to get them is to buy them from vending machines. Don't buy them if they are useless to you. Simple.
              Sorry, I thought that we could not only buy them, but also find them in the world or search a drop of zombies)

If they will only be on sale in vending machines, then this is all right)

Comment

Hello Madmole.

I started playing your game in December and it has really gotten inside my head. I can't play any other games right now because every time I sit down to play all I can think about is what I want to do next in 7 Days to Die. I read the first post of this thread and am excited for the future! I know you get a lot of grief from people who loved the game the way it used to be but I want you to know that I love the game the way it is now so keep doing what you are doing. My one question for you is this: Are you and your team still having fun developing the game? Are you still excited about it or are you getting to the point where you just want it to be over? I hope it is still fun for you because I think that will come through in the game for us.

Thanks,

Fischer

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer View Post
                  I know you get a lot of grief from people who loved the game the way it used to be but I want you to know that I love the game the way it is now so keep doing what you are doing.
                  Soon you will join the ranks of those who loved the game as it was before ... time is running ... the game is changing ... tick-tock ... tick-tock ... tick-tock =)

Comment

Madmole, its Valentines day so I wanted to publicly confess my love for you and the entire 7 days forum, even DaVega.

On a side note, you do agree Reyes won rounds 1,2 and 3, right?

Comment

Originally posted by toores View Post
                      Can we maybe stop with the nonsense of silencers nerfing damage and range?
                      I think it is fair enough if they don't add to damage as every other mod does but nerfiing... Why?
                      So....you want your cake and eat it too? Wouldnt that make all other mods inferior to them?..🤔

Comment

Originally posted by CannedSmeef View Post
                        Sooo is the pistol category the only exception to the 3 tier rule? Does this one have 4?
                        I see that as a good thing. Good games do have exceptions to their rules.

Revolver and SMG are like two top-tier different choices for the Agility tier, and that feels cool.

When the Deagle gets in, you could choose like having a Deagle and SMG, or a Magnum, etc.

Comment

That would be great, but we need to get a shippable solution before we waste anyone's time. Here you go, sdk to make clothing.... oh wait, all of that is now deprecated so you lost all your work. Not good for anyone tbh.
                          People just want more content at the end of the day and need something to fill up their time while they wait.

Playing/Modding during EA is like a double edged sword. People get emotionally invested and have a hard time when things change. The A16 fallout is a great example of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                            Playing/Modding during EA is like a double edged sword. People get emotionally invested and have a hard time when things change. The A16 fallout is a great example of this.
                            This does not happen with every change though.

Comment

most woman i meet will Shoot you with a Shotgun if you even look at another woman!
                              do what I did, get a bi wife. hell her gf introduced us

- - - Updated - - -

ask snowdog and his wife, they can teach you better uses for idle hands

Comment

4 new shots for Fun Pimps Fridays!

Comment

Working...
                                X