This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stahl View Post
    Top tier auto shotgun? Lmao why, pump shotgun absolutly shreds everything already. What we really need is a change
    The "auto shotgun" idea makes me think of Stick Fight - The Game, where you can easily propel yourself across the map with some of the guns. Amusing but not particularly useful as a means to stay alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
      Good morning MM,

What's on the work table for you today?
      I finished up integrating 3 new trash models, now we need to replace the 9 old with the 3 new, and probably will need 1-2 new ones since they like a few of the legacy ones.

I added fix the uv problem to the roadmap, so blocks with local uvs can finally look right, like stairs, ceiling joists, as well as add large deco to slopes.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyLee298 View Post

So whats this new workbench model your talking about
        I didn't mention a workbench. To be clear, I'm very anti workbench for installing mods. Bethesda just did it because of all the clutter so the menus wouldn't be a nightmare but our game operates out of a simple grid so we don't have that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
          Yeah because there isn't a T3 shotgun yet, so the T2 one is over compensated. We need 3 tiers of everything for proper balance and progression.
          So the pump shotgun will get nerfed and the auto will be as good as the pump now?

Comment

Originally posted by Stahl View Post
            Top tier auto shotgun? Lmao why, pump shotgun absolutly shreds everything already. What we really need is a change
            Cuz its cooler!

Plus IMO its better it have a Gun that is ether Simi-auto , Burst or Full-auto than Pump , Bolt action or lever-action.

sidenote: that took 25 minutes to type due to my brain still being fried!
            Last edited by Adam the Waster; 02-19-2020, 12:48 AM. Reason: fixed to due to fever dream bro named Jimmy! (don't ask)

Comment

Originally posted by jab73180 View Post
              So the pump shotgun will get nerfed and the auto will be as good as the pump now?
              Not necessarily. There might be a bit of nerfing but there might be some inflated enemies you need T3 weapons for, and they just do even more damage. There is also an aspect of it being different but arguably better or worse depending on the design.

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
                I didn't mention a workbench. To be clear, I'm very anti workbench for installing mods. Bethesda just did it because of all the clutter so the menus wouldn't be a nightmare but our game operates out of a simple grid so we don't have that problem.
                Hahaha my bad, i misinterpreted that. None the less keep up the good work!!

Comment

Ok so MM

From the Art from the combat shotgun (thats what im calling it) it shows a few things

1: Laser sight being on the gun

and 2: holo sight: Idk if thats the Reflex sight or something new

Comment

I have a pump shotgun I can show you guys if you would like.

Sawed-off

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                      Haha, the 3rd person animation of a fat survivor sliding would be so hilarious...😂😂😂
                      I am dissapointed lazman lol i was fully expecting you to reply with a gif of exactly that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Haidrgna View Post
                        I do not see why it would not work in multiplayer. Maybe if applied to pvp it could be tricky, but a character doing some special attack just needs that animation for all to see. Isn't Doom als a multiplayer game?
                        I mean, if the killing move is super short, then sure. But it will have to be super short, because:
                        What if another person attacks the zombie while the player is initiating the move?
                        What if the player gets attacked by another player, unable to do anything because he's doing the move?
                        What if the player get killed by another when doing the move?
                        What if blocks under the player break while he's initiating the move?

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks_Budo View Post
                          I'm looking for a seed that has a good snow biome with Trader Jen in it, couple cities maybe. I've managed to see her in every other biome but typically, I find when I generate a random seed and fly around quickly to scout it, snow biomes tend to most commonly have vast open wilderness and very little roads. Every other biome I've noticed pretty awesome improvements in road-generation and how roads connect to both POI's and traders, but just not the snow biome. If any of you have such a seed please let me know, here's a cool one where you spawn in green forest right next to a car that has the perk for sprinting in sneak without using stamina:

Seed: Incorrigible Valley
                          World Name: Lost World

Trader Jen is nearest trader and her shop is in the green forest, with a functioning chemistry station, cement mixer and forge, but a destroyed workbench which may (Has for me) provided a workbench schematic. I've gotten the college jacket early-game in two runs on this seed, there's a good amount of cement and cobblestone piles in the POI's near her as well.

Does it work in A19?

Moved it to the A18 Seeds Thread --Roland
                          Last edited by Roland; 02-18-2020, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                            I am dissapointed lazman lol i was fully expecting you to reply with a gif of exactly that lol

Comment

Originally posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
                              I have a pump shotgun I can show you guys if you would like.

Sawed-off
                              full or half choke?

Comment

Originally posted by NukemDed View Post
                                full or half choke?
                                suppressed

Comment

Working...
                                X