Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha 19 Dev Diary

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BobbyLee298 View Post
    What about the poor blunderbuss
    What is that?

    Comment


      Originally posted by BobbyLee298 View Post
      What about the poor blunderbuss
      You don't want to switch places with it.

      Comment


        Originally posted by BobbyLee298 View Post
        What about the poor blunderbuss
        Some use it primarily to scare the crap out of me, secondary it is a good weapon of choice for specific game style, that some of us like

        Comment


          I just wanted to know if the blunderbuss was going to get a T2 T3 varent, i dont use it often tho im sure a T3 would make a nice gun for starting (like a musket, mid/high pwr slow rpm)

          Comment


            Originally posted by BobbyLee298 View Post
            What about the poor blunderbuss
            Its staying as a one off early game firearm for now.

            Comment


              Originally posted by madmole View Post
              Its staying as a one off early game firearm for now.
              Alright

              Comment


                Originally posted by madmole View Post
                Its staying as a one off early game firearm for now.
                so the grenade launcher is not coming in Alpha 19?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
                  so the grenade launcher is not coming in Alpha 19?
                  Unless its in the first post as a confirmed feature its a "maybe" or "might" or "never".

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by madmole View Post
                    Unless its in the first post as a confirmed feature its a "maybe" or "might" or "never".
                    I mean, If you are bored one day and have an empty plate, vehicle dyes would be swiggity swell to get in A19

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by madmole View Post
                      Unless its in the first post as a confirmed feature its a "maybe" or "might" or "never".
                      Mr Mole,
                      how about a Portable Launcher for minature TnT Packs?
                      Maybe call it "Big Man"....

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by BobbyLee298 View Post
                        I just wanted to know if the blunderbuss was going to get a T2 T3 varent, i dont use it often tho im sure a T3 would make a nice gun for starting (like a musket, mid/high pwr slow rpm)
                        No worries, it is a good one in some moments, it fills a gap that is needed in early game.

                        Oh, glad MM said it stays.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by beerfly View Post
                          No worries, it is a good one in some moments, it fills a gap that is needed in early game.

                          Oh, glad MM said it stays.
                          I'm hoping we can push firearm spawning out a bit so that people actually use it early game.

                          Comment


                            I updated the first post with loading screen tips, and random biomes for RWG.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by madmole View Post
                              I'm hoping we can push firearm spawning out a bit so that people actually use it early game.
                              It is usefull in many ways, I feel a bit ashamed that finally started using it recently. In insane, where we have not much, but few gunpowder and papers, this is more than good to have around. Good plan about making it more usefull.

                              Now say something more about random biomes :P

                              Good job, guys.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by madmole View Post
                                I updated the first post with loading screen tips, and random biomes for RWG.
                                Like, random Biome placement, right? Different than it currently does?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X