This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgr View Post
    if u dig under the ground and place 2 dirt blocks above, horde will not only ignore u but will also dissapear at morning. was that fixed?
    Are you still on Alpha 16 or something? You aren't safe underground since A17.

Comment

Originally posted by xiiMaRcLeoN View Post
      Random biomes sound interesting as I really love the RWG worlds.
      im still kinda confused about that. so ill just wait until some Light is shedded on it

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post

To be clear, there isn't snow in our deserts, but a snow biome can be adjacent to a desert. Not a big deal at all to us.
        oh im dumb!

Sidenote: Who ever added a Like Button on the forums, you get a cookie!

Comment

Are you still on Alpha 16 or something? You aren't safe underground since A17.
          A18.2 b5 I tried that and it worked. I wasn't safe only when I put 1 block above me. But 2 blocks make it safe. But i tried that only at first few hordes.

Comment

Originally posted by sgr View Post

A18.2 b5 I tried that and it worked. I wasn't safe only when I put 1 block above me. But 2 blocks make it safe. But i tried that only at first few hordes.
            Zeds probably had a path where blocks with lower HP were around and didn`t have the destroy all mode to dig to you.

Comment

New, well probably highly used Impact Driver!
              https://twitter.com/7DaystoDie/statu...367262720?s=20

Last edited by Roland; 02-25-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Looks very nice, cant wait.

Comment

Guys, the details, perfect.

Offtopic, are there any specs in mind on the auto shotgun, such as damage or range ?

Comment

Damn Looks Mac Crispy!

Comment

So will the Alpha updates still be spread out by a year or will they roll in faster cause I remember madmole mentioning this a little bit?

Comment

Originally posted by beerfly View Post

Guys, the details, perfect.

Offtopic, are there any specs in mind on the auto shotgun, such as damage or range ?
                        I'm kind of hoping players will be desperate to find tier 3 weapons to keep up with the radiated impending doom. That might happen now, or A20 or so. Depends, we need to replace the generic radiated with new ones that are harder to kill and have interesting AI. Like Ark when you see a giga the first time, you RUN.

Comment

Originally posted by DarlingCows View Post
                          So will the Alpha updates still be spread out by a year or will they roll in faster cause I remember madmole mentioning this a little bit?
                          Hopefully we get A19 out first half of 2020 and A20 goes stable before the Xmas sale.

Comment

I'm kind of hoping players will be desperate to find tier 3 weapons to keep up with the radiated impending doom. That might happen now, or A20 or so. Depends, we need to replace the generic radiated with new ones that are harder to kill and have interesting AI. Like Ark when you see a giga the first time, you RUN.
                            These new AI on the new radiated zeds sounds fantastic, haven`t played Ark so much to know who to run from, but I know what you mean. Tier 3 weapon or rule #1 Cardio ? Both!
                            You know the drill, make us scared
                            Last edited by beerfly; 02-25-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Hopefully we get A19 out first half of 2020 and A20 goes stable before the Xmas sale.
                              how come this alpha is coming out so early?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post

how come this alpha is coming out so early?
                                Hard work.

Comment

Working...
                                X