• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielspoa View Post
    Vehicles (YAY)

Water

LBD
    Water is yet to be made, but not now. LBD is out of discussion for life, damn flooders.

Comment

Legendaries not officially on A19 list?

Comment

Or any improvements to the RGW? Since it's.. severely lacking in certain parts.

Comment

oi oi whats this then..

Vehicle mods, yes please.

Originally posted by n2n1 View Post

Are you planning to rework the shaders for textures so that they do not shine (look like plasticine)?
          Or, maybe you consider it already looks good?
          Not really a shader thing though....easy to fix...

Comment

Added new tool art to the first post

https://twitter.com/7DaystoDie/statu...534694913?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by manteliukasx View Post
              You are improving players animations. What about zeds animations? When zeds attack walls, its really annoying that their heads loops into walls and some animations just look like spazz. This makes it really hard to shoot them into heads
              That is more likely behavior AI and not an animation issue.

Comment

What kind of useful gadgets can you build from the tech junkie book series?

Comment

Originally posted by Vintorez View Post
                  Any way we could get an ingame reference for what an item's base stats are? Sometimes that level 3 item you find can rival a level 5 and you don't have a reference to know it.

On a similar note, since you don't want T6 to be craftable, what if we could reforge them with parts? Like Rank 5 Gunslinger + T6 SMG + 18 Pistol Parts = New T6 SMG with different stats.
                  Compare will show base stats in the future, when comparing.

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
                    Added new tool art to the first post

https://twitter.com/7DaystoDie/statu...534694913?s=20
                    Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
                      Compare will show base stats in the future, when comparing.
                      How about a way to see total stats including perks on items? You could do this in a17 by hitting modify, it'd then show you the items total damage with mods and perks combined. However this doesn't seem to work in a18 anymore. Its defently not added to the values when you click on something to check it out, as my actual block damage is much higher than that steel pickaxe says it is. Like my t5 pump shotgun in a18.2 b2, says 200 something damage with slugs, is the 40% from my shotgun perk added to that 200 for the weapon+mods, or is it added to the base damage of the ammo which is 120? Currently there is no way to tell what your actual entity damage is with a weapon as there is no way to see it without console commands. Block damage however is easy to figure out, just hit something then its just simple subtraction.
                      Last edited by Scyris; 11-26-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

As long as it doesn't take another damn year to get the update....

Just try your hardest to NOT bloat it and stick to lesser but more frequent updates, to keep the game fresh instead of making most of us play 2-4 months and go on hiatus for the rest of the year.

That being said, vehicle mods and new vehicle shapes? Yes please.

After "A19" is done, I would personally suggest expanding electricity, because its a massive potential for late game that is completely wasted on couple of lights and traps alone.

Comment

Will any of those books replace the perk? Like the Grease Monkey book for instance?

Comment

OMG am I the only female that plays this obsessively? Please may I have some new paint effects/ Lots of them. i want to make my house look really nice. Once I wash the zomb blood off...

Comment

Originally posted by DUST2DEATH View Post
                              Not really a shader thing though....easy to fix...
                              I do not mean disabling SS-reflections...

Have some kind of console command? What do you mean?
                              Last edited by n2n1; 11-27-2019, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katitof View Post
                                As long as it doesn't take another damn year to get the update....

Just try your hardest to NOT bloat it and stick to lesser but more frequent updates, to keep the game fresh instead of making most of us play 2-4 months and go on hiatus for the rest of the year.

That being said, vehicle mods and new vehicle shapes? Yes please.

After "A19" is done, I would personally suggest expanding electricity, because its a massive potential for late game that is completely wasted on couple of lights and traps alone.
                                Nobody said new vehicle shapes. We now have 3 branches so we can ship builds whenever we want to. Features get merged to the live branch, and new risky stuff will get developed in a separate branch than trunk, so we should be able to ship build as needed. We're still fixing a lot of bugs but we're starting to get some new stuff going.

Comment

Working...
                                X