Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha 19 Dev Diary

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by madmole View Post
    New Trader Jen. Snowdog will be pleased.
    Good Lord.... what pair of upgraded blocks.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Roland View Post
      Isnít your mall Santa gig over by now...?
      It is now, and wasnít by choice.

      Comment


        Originally posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
        It is now, and wasn’t by choice.
        .................................................. ...............................

        Ok then slowly calls the FBI

        Comment


          Originally posted by madmole View Post
          New Trader Jen. Snowdog will be pleased.
          so will sir mixalot

          Comment


            Originally posted by madmole View Post
            New Trader Jen. Snowdog will be pleased.
            Love the new Jen. I hope that you fixed the voice though. lol

            Comment


              Originally posted by wicketness View Post
              I am asking for it to be explained better.
              and if there is no difference between the last experimental and the new stable builds, then why bother updating your server just to show stable.
              the way it is done now is confusing for a lot of players. is each stable build gonna be the same or an update?
              and if there is gonna be a difference between the 2 the leaving the last experimental build in the betas tab as some us are here for new and experimental builds.
              Explanation:

              Each experimental is a stage in the growing up of a mature stable. The infant 18.0 grows up into a young boy of 18.1, enters puberty in 18.2 and is still called a minor experimental when it celebrates its 18,3'th birthday. The next day everyone recognizes him as a stable adult, even though he is the same code as yesterday, just one day older.

              As an adult he will never change, stable is stable. Along comes a new baby, she will be called 19.0

              Comment


                Originally posted by sillls View Post
                Love the new Jen. I hope that you fixed the voice though. lol
                whats wrong with her new voice?

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by meganoth View Post
                Explanation:

                Each experimental is a stage in the growing up of a mature stable. The infant 18.0 grows up into a young boy of 18.1, enters puberty in 18.2 and is still called a minor experimental when it celebrates its 18,3'th birthday. The next day everyone recognizes him as a stable adult, even though he is the same code as yesterday, just one day older.

                As an adult he will never change, stable is stable. Along comes a new baby, she will be called 19.0

                then im alpha 11 lol

                Comment


                  Originally posted by madmole View Post
                  I wish we could do Jet, but doing slow time in a MP game has some challenges.
                  I loved the bullet time MODs for Fallout. I liked it more than VATS if there were some thoughtfully reworked perks with it. So obviously Jet was not enough for me
                  Anyways, Jet would be sick for this game, but being able to play with my brother outweighs that.

                  Comment


                    Don't be weird about video game characters. Thanks.

                    - Normal people.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by sillls View Post
                      Love the new Jen. I hope that you fixed the voice though. lol
                      They did. I much prefer her old male voice tbh. Lol

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by madmole View Post
                      New Trader Jen. Snowdog will be pleased.
                      And what was wrong with the old Trader Jen? :P (New one looks good, btw. I'll miss the lab coat though.)
                      Last edited by MechanicalLens; 01-07-2020, 11:28 PM.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by TSBX View Post
                        Don't be weird about video game characters. Thanks.

                        - Normal people.
                        You forgot about Ponies of Friendship...

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Roland View Post
                          You forgot about Ponies of Friendship...
                          Extinct.

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Just curious, will an additional penalty be added in the future for failing trader quests? (Increased trader prices temporarily, or something.) Disclaimer: I am not advocating for or against this, I'm just asking peeps. ;P

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by sillls View Post
                            Love the new Jen. I hope that you fixed the voice though. lol
                            Read much?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by MechanicalLens View Post
                              They did. I much prefer her old male voice tbh. Lol

                              - - - Updated - - -



                              And what was wrong with the old Trader Jen? :P (New one looks good, btw. I'll miss the lab coat though.)
                              Everything has or is getting redone to properly support pbr with the new linear lighting changes we're making.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by madmole View Post
                                Everything has or is getting redone to properly support pbr with the new linear lighting changes we're making.
                                Fair enough. Keep up the good work.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X