Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this version close to being adopted as the stable version?

It's been out for a while, seems to be well received, and it doesn't seem like there are many bugs reported for this version. Plus, from the other threads, it seems like most of the devs are working on A19 now (or whatever it will eventually be called).

I ask, because there were some changes that did break some DMT mods. The one I'm thinking about has an 18.3 version but (understandably) won't be rolled out until 18.3 is stable.

Comment

Originally posted by khzmusik View Post

It's been out for a while, seems to be well received, and it doesn't seem like there are many bugs reported for this version. Plus, from the other threads, it seems like most of the devs are working on A19 now (or whatever it will eventually be called).

I ask, because there were some changes that did break some DMT mods. The one I'm thinking about has an 18.3 version but (understandably) won't be rolled out until 18.3 is stable.
      it will be out when it will be out

Comment

When will this update be out? It's been a while since we've had an update and I'm really anticipating it! thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by khzmusik View Post

Localization has issues we are trying to fix. People are working on it, but the majority are on A19.

Comment

Originally posted by faatal View Post
            Localization has issues we are trying to fix. People are working on it, but the majority are on A19.

Beg to wonder if it be easier to push out the next experimental instead, this at current time of reading maybe the wonderful build A19....

Comment

...yeah, some german text needs to be fixed - like "Verhungerung" .
              This word doesnt exist and also i never heard of it.
              Not sure from where u get ur text translated, it is wrong but it made me smile...

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by HadToRegister View Post
                Not sure from where u get ur text translated, it is wrong but it made me smile...

Regards
                what you mean it doesnt exist? google translated it to "starvation". did i miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by HadToRegister View Post

Regards
                  Originally posted by unholyjoe View Post
                  what you mean it doesnt exist? google translated it to "starvation". did i miss something?
                  One of you is wrong lol haha....

Translated to starvation for me to lol 🙄🙄🤔

Comment

Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                    One of you is wrong lol haha....

Translated to starvation for me to lol ������
                    Ok. So I put in "starvationly" into google translate and it gave me "hungrig", the german word for "hungry". So it would be fair to also change any use of the word "hungry" to "starvationly" in the english client.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by meganoth View Post
                      Ok. So I put in "starvationly" into google translate and it gave me "hungrig", the german word for "hungry". So it would be fair to also change any use of the word "hungry" to "starvationly" in the english client.

Deal?
                      For those who don't know, they were probably going for "Verhungern." That's the noun form, the verb form can mean either "be starving" or "starve to death."

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_ombie View Post
                        Beg to wonder if it be easier to push out the next experimental instead, this at current time of reading maybe the wonderful build A19....
                        It could easily be pushed out now, but they wanted to spend a week fixing translations, so they are.

Comment

Originally posted by faatal View Post
                          It could easily be pushed out now, but they wanted to spend a week fixing translations, so they are.
                          Oh my, push push me’laddy let
                          It goooo let it gooooooo.

Really though. Experimental is just that let us experiment with it as is, seriously don’t let the simple translations of all things hold the mighty Alpha back. ..... ;p

Comment

It's not just simple things.
                            Quests would occasionally not tell you what to do and a tutorial quest that tells you to "craft" without telling what... that's not shipable quality. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Gazz View Post
                              Quests would occasionally not tell you what to do and a tutorial quest that tells you to "craft" without telling what... that's not shipable quality. =P

I'll sit back down, I got well to excited then for my own good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazz View Post
                                Tell that to the devs of other games. Please.

Comment

Working...
                                X