X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha 9.1 Get it while itís Hot!

привет Survivalists,
    Alpha 9.1 is out with many new additions and user requested improvements and fixes including: 35 new location types in random gen, a new claw hammer that can upgrade buildings faster, full category recipe searching, grass not blocking melee or looting fixes, re-spawning underground fixes, compass stays on screen, tooltips shrank and moved, friends list fixes and much, much more!

http://7daystodie.com/alpha-9-1-get-it-while-its-hot/
    Last edited by Brains; 08-22-2014, 09:32 PM.

lmao - I was like Whaaaaaaaaaa? 10???? :P

35 new location types in random gen! Oh my!

Comment

Wait, what? 10.0?

oic what you did there. Clever.

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Very good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Brains View Post
          Sorry... typo... meant 9.1

привет Survivalists,
          Alpha 9.1 is out with many new additions and user requested improvements and fixes including: 35 new locations types in random gen, a new claw hammer that can upgrade buildings faster, full category recipe searching, grass not blocking melee or looting fixes, re-spawning underground fixes, compass stays on screen, tooltips shrank and moved, fiends list fixes and much, much more!

http://7daystodie.com/alpha-9-1-get-it-while-its-hot/
          A moment of excitement followed by a tear.

Comment

Thank you for finally fixing the clipping with hitting zombies near grass it was so annoying trying to hit a crawler with grass blocking it.

Comment

I hope this will help the 3 hours I spent wandering, and only found 1 set of fancy houses :P yay updates!

Comment

You guys are the best!

Comment

thank you for listening to players and keeping consistent with updates, we know there are still lots of issues to fix and discover but atleast we know you are working to make a great game even greater

Comment

Wow that was fast

Comment

Originally posted by pugs911 View Post
                      I hope this will help the 3 hours I spent wandering, and only found 1 set of fancy houses :P yay updates!
                      Yes you should see more but it is random so in theory there is no guarantee hope you enjoy the build!

Cheers Richard

Comment

Originally posted by pugs911 View Post
                        POIs are more frequent but you should check straight roads too. Curved roads are a waste of time for POI finding currently. You can always go to 0,0 cords and find a wasteland city too which is probably more loot than you can carry in 200 backpacks.

Comment

are we going to hve to start a new map

Comment

Originally posted by madmole View Post
                            POIs are more frequent but you should check straight roads too. Curved roads are a waste of time for POI finding currently. You can always go to 0,0 cords and find a wasteland city too which is probably more loot than you can carry in 200 backpacks.
                            will i need to start a new random gen world,or can i use my old 1

Comment

Since the world is now infinite any idea when some sort of vehicles will make it in? I heard that mocapp may be coming in A10 so I doubt anything for that release. A11? A12? I don't need an exact date or anything concrete I will have plenty to do in A9 until then

Comment

Working...
                              X