A18.4 b3 EXP!

Hated

Hello Everybody!

We will be collecting localization improvements until including the 13th of February, then the first batch of community feedback gets attention and will go in our final version of A18.4

The promised A18.4 EXP is finally here!

We have a fix for the crash caused by the electric fence.

Workstations will no longer slow your game down in longer game sessions!

Please do test Macs with EAC enabled again. An update to it should solve the crashing issue. Let us know, if the problem persists.

We are collecting feedback from the community for improvements in their language, please use this link

to participate.

If you find non localization related bugs, please report them here.

For general discussions, please use the dev diary.

For balance and performance feedback find your way to this thread, please.

We hope that you enjoy 7 Days to die!

Cheers,

Hated

Here is what changed since A18.3 stable:

Changelog:

Added

• Dyes on junk turrets now display the color when placed on the ground
  • Debugshot command now also reports perks, books, and schematics for forum reporting and testing (creates .csv file in screenshot folder)
  • Toggling of local player ignored by AI using left shift+keypad* key
  • Spectator Mode for admins. Use “sm” command in console

Changed

• Changing time with commands or time slider now recalculates the blood moon day

Fixed

• Drunken Disorderly now also works with moonshine
  • Microwave collision box was corrected
  • Bottom face of Control Panel Base 07 is no longer see through
  • Hat mods no longer have hair poking through the helmet
  • Handy Man steam achievement now works with new multishape frame block.
  • Claim blocks now properly protect against explosives again
  • Better Barter no longer allows better prices at vending machines
  • Intimidation with a 44 Magnum no longer works on vending machines
  • Waypoints not on the screen no longer activate when moving the mouse over the screen
  • Cheating XP by spamming the action key with books on the toolbelt is now prevented
  • Loose board traps successfully destroy now when damaged
  • Player clothing is properly removed with drop on death
  • Ramp shapes no longer delete faces to allow exploits
  • BurntWoodBlock4 no longer disappears when a block is placed under it
  • Dirt and topsoil now use the same mats for the same craft time
  • The wooden chair uses its proper texture again
  • Loose board blocks now show a block when falling
  • Tar paper (ID 148) can now be picked from the paint menu
  • Only single players can interact with spotlights and turrets
  • Forges no longer slow down the game
  • No more crashes caused by the electric fence
  • Warning spam by electric fence wiring is also fixed now
  • Junk turret hits and kills do not trigger perk bonuses while holding related weapon anymore
  • Junk Turret also respects party members that are not allies
  • Offsets on some multiblocks were corrected
  • "Invisible" from Debug Menu and Invisible hotkey now properly do what is expected

Fixes for Localization

• Initial saving of a new prefab is properly localized now
  • Localized distance and coordinate designations
  • Tooltip names of items will no longer be displayed off screen
  • UI label sizes fixed to fit visual layout (skill dialogs)
  • Quest Chain Rewards “NONE” is localized
  • “Required” for campfire and forge recipes is now localized
  • Batter Up Vol 7 name and description are correct again
  • Loading screen before main menu is now localized

Curious about this line: Changing time with commands or time slider now recalculates the blood moon day

What exactly does that mean? I know in some cases, if you use the slider, accidentally go past the 22:00 time and then go back, it messes up the gamestage and a horde won't show up on the right days.

But the slider has never worked properly for moving days past 16.

So what exactly does this change do?

Curious about this line: Changing time with commands or time slider now recalculates the blood moon day

What exactly does that mean? I know in some cases, if you use the slider, accidentally go past the 22:00 time and then go back, it messes up the gamestage and a horde won't show up on the right days.

What would happen is the blood moon would get changed to Day 8, 15, etc instead of the normal 7, 14, etc.

With additions of the blood moon settings, code would store the last blood moon day to determine the next day from your current settings. There was no way to go back. If last was day 14 and BM frequency was 7, then next would be 21. If you set the day back to 1, next was still 21. The change makes it recalculate when you go back in time, so last would be day 0, next 7 in that case.

You can now go forward and/or back repeatedly in time and it recaclulates the best next BM day each time.

With additions of the blood moon settings, code would store the last blood moon day to determine the next day from your current settings. There was no way to go back. If last was day 14 and BM frequency was 7, then next would be 21. If you set the day back to 1, next was still 21. The change makes it recalculate when you go back in time, so last would be day 0, next 7 in that case.

You can now go forward and/or back repeatedly in time and it recaclulates the best next BM day each time.

YES!! Thank you so much

ok.

spent all day fixing broken stuff migrating databases from an old sql server to a not so old one. this one popped my fufu valve thanks faatal. expecting to go to bed and see the tardis eating my pillow.

I'm only posting this here because the first post does mention EAC. Any chance of getting EAC to work with RGB control software? I have to either disable EAC or disable all my RGB to run the game.

That's an issue you would have to take up with EAC, or with the RGB software manufacturer. The issue is with the way the software interfaces with the hardware and memory access methods.

mmmm this looks mac creepy

I agree that MACs are creepy.

I would add overpriced, hard to upgrade, and overall way too restrictive.

In short, MACs are bad and PCs are great (for 90% of normal computing tasks)

Was that where we were supposed to go with this??? :rapture:

That's an issue you would have to take up with EAC, or with the RGB software manufacturer. The issue is with the way the software interfaces with the hardware and memory access methods.

I understand it's not really TFP's issue but I assume a developer would get more traction than me when trying to get EAC to whitelist certain apps. It's not a big deal in my case because I usually only play on my local machine or a small server I setup for a few friends so I just turn EAC off since cheating isn't a worry.

Originally Posted by Hated View Post

Dyes on junk turrets now display the color when placed on the ground

Can we have this for vehicles too please!!!

Yes please, me and my MP server of 6+ people all agree! It would make getting our vehicles confused happen far less often.

Archived