X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice!

Comment

All the cussing and screaming in the video.....This is the guy you chose to represent your game?!?! badmojo was right, disliked the video on youtube and reported it

Comment

wasssup with all the hate towads rhinoCRUNCH?

i think the guy is funny as anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by Naghot Shaar View Post
          Nice Video, but what horrible kind of creature have crawled out of your Dreams and commented the Video, TFP?
          I know there are people who like that kiddie but why do you outsource the making of a Preview-Video for your Alpha2? And why to such a fearfully, blind and prepubescent child?

So PLEASE make the upcoming Videos by yourself or get a QUALIFIED Streamer for it and not such a Child! He´s not funny, he´s frightend to hell by even a rock and i can´t stand why you give such an genius(CAREFULLY, IRONIC!!) a preview version of your game, there are LOTS of better streamer on the web.

Nice game so far, but please choose another face to represent your company. (Best someone from your company)

Could not have said it better myself. You guys (devs) really have to be careful who you choose to be the "face" on youtube and social media. Having a guy like RC is not the smartest idea. It will blow back on you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fun Pimp View Post
            Howdy Survivalist’
            Alpha 2 is getting really close and we still believe we can have it out this week but until then maybe a new video by RHINOCRUNCH showing of our new Zombie Horde mode will satisfy your thirst for blood. So check it out now funk soul brother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T35VK1M0GBM

You stay cool
            The Fun Pimps
            Wait last week you said it would be out this week, at the begining of the week you said it would be out. Now it is only a wing and a prayer it will be out this week?

Comment

yea less videos more alpha 2 downloads please

One video is enough I want the alpha now

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                Wait last week you said it would be out this week, at the begining of the week you said it would be out. Now it is only a wing and a prayer it will be out this week?
                Things come up, things get broke, delays happen. As you can see, it's almost here, but yeah, not quite ready for public consumption it seems.

Comment

I believe!

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                  This does sound quite concerning. I wish they would have said it would have been more towards the end of the week or perhaps not at all initially rather than keep us on our toes.

"Believe we can" does not fill me with confidence and is a bit different from the initial post. Can we have a update on the reasons why it may not be out?

Comment

Originally posted by DocHussey View Post
                    Things come up, things get broke, delays happen. As you can see, it's almost here, but yeah, not quite ready for public consumption it seems.
                    maybe then they should stop putting out videos showing a completed version of the game?

Comment

Maybe you should stop and think for a moment about what a prerelease build is. Do you think he'd show crashes and suchforth? No. He's showing you what he can play around with. It could be one of the many many many things that he's not showing you thats causing issues.

Comment

Wow, Some of you are killing me with your hate for one guy., Read on the first vid someone said he was not going to play because of RHINOCRUNCH making the video for TFP. Really?!? Maybe that's a good thing! I do get that not every one likes the guy, I don't like all the cussing and screaming myself, So I turn the sound down some and watch more than listen. TFP had to pick someone that did youtube and likes the game. They could not ask Paul am sure, because he is more or less the face of minecraft. All the othere youtubers that play are cussing and screaming as much as RHINOCRUNCH does. They all try to be funny, That's how they keep people watching. I do not SUB RHINOCRUNCH on youtube, But I'm glad that TFP did ask someone to do this for them.

I see some people saying they should do the vid's themselves, And we all know that it would take time from working on alpha 2, And that would piss people off as well. I'm also sure if we didn't have RHINOCRUNCH's vid's on alpha 2 people would be yelling, If you can't do it yourself, Why can't you get a youtuber to make a vid for you. There is just no helping some of you, No matter what the TFP did, or didn't do I'm sure you would be yelling about something.

To TFP thank you for having the vid made, and to RHINOCRUNCH thank you for making it so we could see some of the cool things we are all waiting for.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for alpha 2 to come out today.
                        Last edited by aliksteel; 11-07-2013, 01:46 PM. Reason: replaced no with know

Comment

Originally posted by DocHussey View Post
                          Maybe you should stop and think for a moment about what a prerelease build is. Do you think he'd show crashes and suchforth? No. He's showing you what he can play around with. It could be one of the many many many things that he's not showing you thats causing issues.
                          Like no water

Comment

I honestly don't understand some of the people that a registering to complaint about either theories they can't even confirm from a little footage on a couple videos or to demand the release of an alpha build, ALPHA!

I for one do not mind if we don't see the Alpha 2 this week or the next, at the end of the day the developers have to do what is best for the development of the game, not wait the impatient masses want.

Comment

Considering how much some of you kiddies get your panties in a twist about who TFP chose to record their prerelease Alpha 2 gameplay vids, it's no wonder the devs are extra cautious about getting the release done right rather than fast. Don't like the jokes, swearing, humor (or lack of,) "professional" approach gaming? Boo-frigging-hoo. Nut-up children. It's a game. A game for grown-ups. How serious do you expect someone to act when discussing a GAME for grown-ups? That being said, I'm not a "gamer" by any definition of the word. This is the one game (literally) that piques my interest enough to spend time and money playing. As such, I don't watch the vast multitude of streamers on YouTube. It may well be the case there is a better candidate than RC to do these vids, but it's at the discretion of TFP. In the meantime stop whining. All of you kids sound like those brats that cry when their mommies and daddies got the wrong kind of iPhone for them for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by aliksteel View Post
                                All the othere youtubers that play are cussing and screaming as much as RHINOCRUNCH does.
                                And to say that you first saw ALL of the youtubers? Seriously? I´m sure you didn´t, a friend of me is taking videos up to youtube as well (i know because i help him and play the series with him) and we don´t do stupid screaming or things like that. We discuss forumposts or news from the devs. So people can see whats new while we play and can also listen to upcoming plans or other informations to the game while they watch. Sure you all know that sometimes you get frightened but i´m also sure that noone out there screams 5min, you all would get scared once and after that you can get on and handle the situation.

I have nothing against RC in person, but his kind of playing and "talking" is ......... (filthy word in here).

So if you want to complain ALL youtubers.... please be sure to see ALL of them first, and stay honest.

EDIT:
                                PS: We make our vids in german language maybe thats why you haven´t even looked at it, but i´m sure there are others in english which are also made more informatic than sensationalistic.
                                Last edited by Naghot Shaar; 11-07-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X