X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha 2 Zombie Horde Mode Video!

Howdy Survivalist’
    Alpha 2 is getting really close and we still believe we can have it out this week but until then maybe a new video by RHINOCRUNCH showing of our new Zombie Horde mode will satisfy your thirst for blood. So check it out now funk soul brother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T35VK1M0GBM

You stay cool
    The Fun Pimps

really looking forward to this update because this gamemode seems awesome!

Comment

Looks awesome, can't wait to jump into the madness and mayhem!

Comment

Iam ready for this madness

Comment

At first I thought he had water the whole time in the top left of his inventory just to freeze frame to see bandages where is the water lol.

Comment

35ayiy.jpg
            well i think there might be water in the drops but it's random so with good luck you'll get water.

Comment

All my wants

Comment

Why can't you make yourself a video about it? Why give this task to a screaming 8-year old?

Comment

Originally posted by TrueCruel View Post
                  Why can't you make yourself a video about it? Why give this task to a screaming 8-year old?
                  lol... the guy does come off as a major noob and panics way too easily... but, he did provide us with footage, so I can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    lol... the guy does come off as a major noob and panics way too easily... but, he did provide us with footage, so I can't complain.
                    yup he's not so annoying, that's ok for me

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                      if I had the alpha v2 i could make footage too

Comment

Cant wait.. The new stuff and such that is coming with the Alpha 2 is just amazing!

Comment

I don't know, I think his videos could improve a lot if he kept the jokes down and was a little more composed. But yeah good video to get a sneak peak into the future.

Comment

I can always watch any youtuber but this guy......
                            He is just "annoying" trying to be funny.

If one of the developers would make a video it would be way better in my opinion.
                            He would explain how everything works etc and could demonstrate everything better.

Comment

Nice Video, but what horrible kind of creature have crawled out of your Dreams and commented the Video, TFP?
                              I know there are people who like that kiddie but why do you outsource the making of a Preview-Video for your Alpha2? And why to such a fearfully, blind and prepubescent child?

So PLEASE make the upcoming Videos by yourself or get a QUALIFIED Streamer for it and not such a Child! He´s not funny, he´s frightend to hell by even a rock and i can´t stand why you give such an genius(CAREFULLY, IRONIC!!) a preview version of your game, there are LOTS of better streamer on the web.

Nice game so far, but please choose another face to represent your company. (Best someone from your company)

Comment

Working...
                              X