Dev Tracker

Deccypher

Hi All,

some of you saw yesterday I made a dev tracker was suggested to post it here, but I wanted to get some okay to use some of the elements form the forum style sheet so it would be friendly.

here it is http://7d2d.rocks/

there is also a tab to list the default XML's useful for modders to grab a fresh copy when needed :)

Update: Now includes a tab " custom recipe maker"

For those of you who are worried about getting the format wrong so avoid editing the recipes XML. this tool does it for you. select the item you want o make, Fill the grid out with the ingredients, select a coupe of option like is it scrapable,how long to craft. and click create.

the page will give you the XML for you ready to copy and paste into your .XML file.

this is the first version of the recipe maker. I'm already working on a new update with searchable fields and pictures. please give me your feedback to make it a tool we can all use

Thread sticky'd.

Would it be at all possible to have a more full view of every post instead of a "see more" link to see the rest of the posts? Just curious. Looks really good overall.

Nice of you to do this for the community. +1 to you.

Thread sticky'd.

Would it be at all possible to have a more full view of every post instead of a "see more" link to see the rest of the posts? Just curious. Looks really good overall.

Nice of you to do this for the community. +1 to you.

I was going to but 2 things . 1 it wouldput a higher load on your forums to pull the data and as you guys didnt request this I didnt want to take the libity. and

2 i'm not putting adds or anything its to help the users find the post not to be an alternative to the forums.

maybe if the tfp really want itand dont mind the 50 or so extra request I can do it that way but i think for now its an ok way to find the posts we want :)

also I just realized I made one of the tabs public which should be private. I'm racing back to my office to lock it out again opps :)

Hi All,

some of you saw yesterday I made a dev tracker was suggested to post it here, but I wanted to get some okay to use some of the elements form the forum style sheet so it would be friendly.

here it is http://visit-this.com/7d2d/

there is also a tab to list the default XML's useful for modders to grab a fresh copy when needed :)

Thanks for doing it!

Now lets just hope you don't go all psycho on us, get banned and then turn this into your own platform so more people can witness your crazy rant. I know, where do I get these crazy ideas, huh? No one in their right mind would do something crazy like that right :)

Version: 4.2.2.

Aaand your pm inbox is full... :s

Ok problems solved it appears jquery2 isn't compatible with jquery-mobile so i had to revery it to a older version. made the fonts a bit bigger than i want and the page isnt responcive anymore. at the weekend ill make it responsive again using bootstrap. but for now it will work just just have to scroll to the side a bit

Update Now includes a tab " custom recipe maker"

For those of you who are worried about getting the format wrong so avoid editing the recipes XML. this tool does it for you. select the item you want o make, Fill the grid out with the ingredients, select a coupe of option like is it scrapable,how long to craft. and click create.

the page will give you the XML for you ready to copy and paste into your .XML file.

this is the first version of the recipe maker. I'm already working on a new update with searchable fields and pictures. please give me your feedback to make it a tool we can all use:)

hey Fox maybe you can add this to the OP too I can't edit it :)

Update Now includes a tab " custom recipe maker"

now THIS is a nice addition!

I hated making a custom recipe simply because it was a bear to type everything out and figure out how the recipe would look in hte grid. Kudos to you for this, I will definitely be using this in the future.

now THIS is a nice addition!

I hated making a custom recipe simply because it was a bear to type everything out and figure out how the recipe would look in hte grid. Kudos to you for this, I will definitely be using this in the future.

thanks, its very crude right now but does the job, im adding a new way to list the items once i can figure out a diffrent way to do it, because it will currently break mobile browsers.(the new version not the current the current works fine on mobile) but going to give pictures/ and searchable drop downs/item/block list's

thanks, its very crude right now but does the job, im adding a new way to list the items once i can figure out a diffrent way to do it, because it will currently break mobile browsers.(the new version not the current the current works fine on mobile) but going to give pictures/ and searchable drop downs/item/block list's

Nice Job! Got to hand it to you- the custom recipe creator is the reason my son stopped working on his version of TFP devtracker.

That is a really nice touch- he is uber jealous that you got it out with a great feature like that so quickly. He was also trying to get the whole post on a scrape but having some trouble with some of the formatting they use.

Nice Job! Got to hand it to you- the custom recipe creator is the reason my son stopped working on his version of TFP devtracker.

That is a really nice touch- he is uber jealous that you got it out with a great feature like that so quickly. He was also trying to get the whole post on a scrape but having some trouble with some of the formatting they use.

have him skype me we can compare notes. show him how i did it .. ill add my skype to my profile. ( only on it after 7pm pacific and weekends tho)

and in fairness i have had the creator for a while for myself i use it to get my grid positions all i had to do was style it for general use :)

Now lets just hope you don't go all psycho on us, get banned and then turn this into your own platform so more people can witness your crazy rant. I know, where do I get these crazy ideas, huh? No one in their right mind would do something crazy like that right :)

I find it funny how folks think the whole deal just magically happened one day. He was (as a big part of modding) obviously frustrated and also happened to have likely the best server I've ever played on.

It's sad how much of the good folks look by when someone paints the truth in bright colors.

I find it funny how folks think the whole deal just magically happened one day. He was (as a big part of modding) obviously frustrated and also happened to have likely the best server I've ever played on.

It's sad how much of the good folks look by when someone paints the truth in bright colors.

Yes but there are mature ways and childish ways of dealing with frustrations, If i ever get to the point where I'm frustrated, I will send the source code to the pimps so they can continue the project if they so choose and post auto forwarder to the main site an go on my way, which I feel is the more mature way of handling it, for all the good the other guy did, it has left people feeling he is either a child who didn't get his way or a tin hat wearing theorist, which is a shame because his modding work is/was some of the best I've seen in this community

Yes but there are mature ways and childish ways of dealing with frustrations, If i ever get to the point where I'm frustrated, I will send the source code to the pimps so they can continue the project if they so choose and post auto forwarder to the main site an go on my way, which I feel is the more mature way of handling it, for all the good the other guy did, it has left people feeling he is either a child who didn't get his way or a tin hat wearing theorist, which is a shame because his modding work is/was some of the best I've seen in this community

Yeah, I completely agree. He was frustrated about a level of tech far beyond what I (or most people) ever deal with. This is the one of the (many) downfalls of early access in general. Thanks for picking up the reigns.

Yeah, I completely agree. He was frustrated about a level of tech far beyond what I (or most people) ever deal with. This is the one of the (many) downfalls of early access in general. Thanks for picking up the reigns.

really did it to stop the chatter on the forums , and show people although my English sucks, my coding isn't effected in the same way .. I don't know why(probably because its slower and more thought into it). Ill be releasing some mods soon I have 3 I'm working on 1 almost ready but I'm going to hold of for A12 and make sure it works with that before i release it .. don't want to deal with a ton of problems from the switch .. better to get it working with 12 then release it :)

• Roland unpinned this topic

Archived