X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will check it out

Comment

Originally posted by NicholONE View Post
      Long time lurker here, first time poster.
      Sooo... I stream 7 to 8 hours of 7D2D about 5 or 6 days a week... I'm not getting A16 on the 7th cause I'm not in the office stream team, only 3 streamers are getting that awesome privilege.(edit) felt like some comments were aimed at all streamers getting it on the 7th? I could be wrong here)

As far as Zombies spawning in my POI bases, I just upgrade floor blocks and ground blocks to player made blocks. Problem solved (for me)
      I am hoping that this will fix the problem with the sleepers spawning. Did you have to do every floor or just the bottom one?

Comment

Originally posted by sillls View Post
        I am hoping that this will fix the problem with the sleepers spawning. Did you have to do every floor or just the bottom one?
        I do every floor normally, better safe then sorry lol

Comment

Very excited about the new alpha
          How may alpha's per year? A lot of Major features need to be added/fixed and I know they have a small team. I hope this alpha is worth the long wait

Comment

Can you imagine the look on people's if they find out that they have to do every floor lol.

There must be at least twenty to thirty floors!

Comment

Originally posted by 69WithAzombie View Post
              Very excited about the new alpha
              How may alpha's per year? A lot of Major features need to be added/fixed and I know they have a small team. I hope this alpha is worth the long wait
              Currently about 1.3 alphas a year

Comment

actually you mean better safe than dea... zombiefied?!

You said before you will start a YT-Channel when you are popular enough. Is it not easier to do YT-Stuff than streaming?

Comment

Originally posted by sillls View Post
                  Can you imagine the look on people's if they find out that they have to do every floor lol.

There must be at least twenty to thirty floors!
                  All that construction XP!! sign me up lulz

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iX.ProNoob View Post
                  actually you mean better safe than dea... zombiefied?!

You said before you will start a YT-Channel when you are popular enough. Is it not easier to do YT-Stuff than streaming?
                  Probably easier, but YT is more.... permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonx View Post
                    Currently about 1.3 alphas a year
                    I'm a very positive person, but honestly that's super slow... right? Why not get more people involved to help. Sometimes asking for help is good.. I mean they have the funding, the game did super well in kickstarter. They don't want to drag this game on longer then they have to. Get the people, get the features in let's get this party started. But then again this is the team's first game together (I know they worked on other game separately) So maybe just growing pains and I'm sure they learned a lot from this game. Just please have a bigger team in the future!

Comment

@nichoONE
                      do you do let's play on you tube? i really don't like twitch and streaming are generally a couple hours long. too long for me to stay there. i prefer to hear the player talk over seeing them, my adhd can't figure where to look or who/what to listen to.

if you do lets play on youtube i would like to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Janna3921 View Post
                        @nichoONE
                        do you do let's play on you tube? i really don't like twitch and streaming are generally a couple hours long. too long for me to stay there. i prefer to hear the player talk over seeing them, my adhd can't figure where to look or who/what to listen to.

if you do lets play on youtube i would like to check it out.
                        I just stream for now lol heck I don't expect anyone to watch a full 8 hours of my stream. Its more fun and interactive to me then just posting a video, I would suck at a lets play cause i wouldn't know what to talk about, i need viewers to fuel my discussions lol

I don't know the first thing that goes into making a lets play, and i'm certainly not an expert player
                        Last edited by NicholONE; 06-02-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingSlayerGM View Post
                          "Highest Priority Bugs Fixed: In Progress 40%"

it took like 2 weeks or more to do 40%
                          Fix one bug, create two new ones.

Comment

Maybe let the guys working on the game make decisions on how to make the game. Even if you're a software developer yourself, you don't know how things work internally for TFP, so you're really just armchair quarterbacking.

Comment

With this info:

Content Lock: Achieved

Highest Priority Bugs Fixed: In Progress 40%

Release Notes Compiled: In Progress 60%

Release Candidate Tested: TBA

Experimental Beta Updated: TBA

Estimated Experimental release: Early June

I fear that Early June will soon change to Mid-Late June. I'm not worried, TFP are working hard at getting A16 experimental out for all of us to enjoy.

Remember, it's coming... SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkfoxx117 View Post
                                Maybe the game could calculate if the poi has a player made door? As we all know you can't use the existing one properly as no way to lock it etc so we always construct our own.
                                they don't spawn on player made blocks. upgraded blocks count as player made. This was announced in A15 months ago. and so far, I have not had a single poi respawn on the ones I upgraded

Comment

Working...
                                X