Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks TFP, my son and I love the game and are anxiously awaiting A16. I've read the forums for last year, so I know you get inundated with comments/questions, but if you have time, here are a few more:
    Spawn and AI improvements - Awesome, wonder what MM meant by it still doesn't work quite the way he wants it to
    Electricity - Again, awesome. Will drop rates go up (or more cars spawn) for batteries, engines, gas, etc.?
    Blocks and Building - Love the fact there will be endless variety with paint, shapes, etc. 3d ladders are huge for me - could never tell which side was which
    Items, Traps, Weapons - Sounds cool. Balance is obviously critical (too OP or nerfed is no fun)
    More Character options - Great... but the only look I usually get at myself is as a corpse
    New and redone animals - Do dogs still do the funky chicken in circles??? Any plans down the road to change the dog model?
    Improved crops - Sounds silly, but this would really help with immersion (not seeing the 2d billboard graphics)
    Game Controls Improvements - One of my favorite adds as a console transition guy
    Redo main menu - With "dead is dead," do previously collected/crafted items persist, but the player respawns as a new character? What day is it?
    New zombies - I *thought* from one of the earlier videos that models will spawn with color variation in clothes. Did I get that right?
    World Generation - Tough choice, but probably the most exciting part of A16 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Gobarg View Post
      Honestly, A16 couldn't come at a better time for me.
      I will be treating this Alpha as the final release, as in Beta/Gold etc.
      Why?
      well...

I've just been diagnosed with my THIRD cancer in 18 months! Melanoma then two thyroid ops and now Kidney cancer!!
      It's not all bad news though as they have all been primaries so as long as we get em quick I'll be sweet (I hope)
      So... yeah... No worries though. She'll be right cobber.

This game has been a HUGE help to me since I started playing in A15 around November last year (over 800 hours so far) and I would just like to thank not only TFP but all the people here.

I do play other games and visit their forums and BLOODY HELL some people are just D*ckheads!! But not here.

I'm currently trying to work out if this will run on my laptop so I can play in the hospital.
      My wife used to think I was a bit nuts to play so much but has changed her opinion completely as she has seen the positive effect that gaming has upon the people who play and I play a LOT.
      When you can't sleep and sitting there at 0200, strange things can go through your mind but for me I'm sitting at the computer reveling in the world that the Devs have made for me with a smile or sometimes a grimace on my face.

So yeah... F**K Cancer... Just give me more of this S**T
      Hey man,

Obviously you know what you're in for (this being round 3 - how's that for ♥♥♥♥ luck), but anything that -for a while- can keep your mind of the worries and the physical feeling...grab on to it and don't let go, even if it is a zombie. Just sat with me mom through another 2 hours session of her being filled with poison last wednesday. She lacks something to as fully occupy her mind as a game can do.

May the RNG gods fudge your rolls to compensate. Keep on keeping on

B
      Last edited by Burakin; 06-04-2017, 06:09 AM.

Comment

The one thing I cannot wait for is the revamped skill system, I cannot wait to see how my play style will change with the new skills and the way they are set up, its going to be fun, and for what madmole mentioned, the part about you get more materials the higher quality your equipment for mining, is it coupled with the mining skill for a higher yield as well or is it just the quality of equipment used.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldranon View Post
          Yes, push the button!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20480[/ATTACH]

The button wants to be pushed around ... push it ...
          Okay now I got that Salt-N-Pepa Push It song in my head. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ualldierealgood View Post
            Just dropping in to see the news, nothing of note it seems. People still arguing about streamers, 2 guys still arguing about whether a post was offensive and a feminist request for more female streamers.

Guess a16 is still due at the end of the month, oh well I'll go back to building the white house in a15.
            Lol! This...

Comment

Originally posted by Dagzambie View Post
              Well, I am!
              Only in the most fun ways.

Comment

You know, Pimps, if you don't release A16 in the next week, all your buzz is going to be washed out by E3 hype.

S̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶m̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶m̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶m̶m̶e̶!̶

Er, I mean...

Revenue stream. Diversified leverage positioning. Market-driven just-in-time cloud blasts. Buzzword buzzword.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                  Both of my accounts? Nice...

- - - Updated - - -

You too can grow a pair.
                  *blink* *blink* both?

- - - Updated - - -

Why?
                  well...

I've just been diagnosed with my THIRD cancer in 18 months! Melanoma then two thyroid ops and now Kidney cancer!!
                  It's not all bad news though as they have all been primaries so as long as we get em quick I'll be sweet (I hope)

This game has been a HUGE help to me since I started playing in A15 around November last year (over 800 hours so far) and I would just like to thank not only TFP but all the people here.

I do play other games and visit their forums and BLOODY HELL some people are just D*ckheads!! But not here.

I'm currently trying to work out if this will run on my laptop so I can play in the hospital.
                  My wife used to think I was a bit nuts to play so much but has changed her opinion completely as she has seen the positive effect that gaming has upon the people who play and I play a LOT.
                  When you can't sleep and sitting there at 0200, strange things can go through your mind but for me I'm sitting at the computer reveling in the world that the Devs have made for me with a smile or sometimes a grimace on my face.

Wishing you the best at beating it and being around to see gold in all the games the pimps make.

Comment

Plz dont remove UMA

plz dont remove uma option from game cause im a modder and I mod custom zeds for our server
                    I made logan zed wich can heal i made vampire which can fly orc and other kind of custom and awesome looking moded entitys
                    So it would be awesome if u keep the uma part in game

Comment

Originally posted by ramin1992 View Post
                      plz dont remove uma option from game cause im a modder and I mod custom zeds for our server
                      I made logan zed wich can heal i made vampire which can fly orc and other kind of custom and awesome looking moded entitys
                      i think i remember in one of Madmoles videos that he said they were going to leave UMA in for modders but were not going to use it themselves anymore.

Comment

Why?
                        well...

I have seen many of your posts here for quite awhile. I am very sorry to hear about all of this. There are no words really, as I am sure you already know. Im going to only say that no matter where your journey takes you I am glad we got to share a small portion of it with you. 7 Days saved my marriage. That may sound like the most ridiculous thing in the world, but you can understand the power of a good escape. Me and her could not find a common ground on ANYTHING. She has gone through a LOT and suffers from sever depression as well as other issues I wont discuss here. Suffice to say one day I came across this preview and showed it to her. We took a gamble and bought in. This game opened up both a dialogue between us and also became both of our escape from harsh realities. Through it we both grew closer and got to face some tough issues. We now run a server or 2 and through that we work together more and also now have an outlet to take time out of our day to just spend time together and to talk as we toil on houses or xmls for the server. The power a game can have right?

Im going to devote time to thinking about you. To keeping in mind how powerful both this game and this community can be. For or better or worse we are family, just a different kind of family. Maybe if the devs read this they can consider what I think could be a great honor, a building or a town named for you. It could be very cool. And a great way to remind us all to be better humans as well as to reflect on the power of what a game can be to an individual.
                        Last edited by JaxTeller718; 06-04-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonoid74 View Post
                          Way back in highschool and college I made a promise to everyone that smoked cigarettes around me , that if I ever got lung cancer I would hunt them down and murder them...it has been awhile now (class of 92) and every few years I will send them an email , or letter saying just "I still know where you live , no lung cancer yet" , well the ones that are still alive!

lol , I wonder if it freaks any of them out , since I do not talk to them any more or anything...and only occasionally get a laugh response from one or two of them...normally its just silence
                          My aunt had lung cancer, never smoked a day in her life, nor did she spend time around anyone who did. Cancer can be a very cruel practical joker.

Comment

Originally posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
                            I have seen many of your posts here for quite awhile. I am very sorry to hear about all of this. There are no words really, as I am sure you already know. Im going to only say that no matter where your journey takes you I am glad we got to share a small portion of it with you. 7 Days saved my marriage. That may sound like the most ridiculous thing in the world, but you can understand the power of a good escape. Me and her could not find a common ground on ANYTHING. She has gone through a LOT and suffers from sever depression as well as other issues I wont discuss here. Suffice to say one day I came across this preview and showed it to her. We took a gamble and bought in. This game opened up both a dialogue between us and also became both of our escape from harsh realities. Through it we both grew closer and got to face some tough issues. We now run a server or 2 and through that we work together more and also now have an outlet to take time out of our day to just spend time together and to talk as we toil on houses or xmls for the server. The power a game can have right?

Im going to devote time to thinking about you. To keeping in mind how powerful both this game and this community can be. For or better or worse we are family, just a different kind of family. Maybe if the devs read this they can consider what I think could be a great honor, a building or a town named for you. It could be very cool. And a great way to remind us all to be better humans as well as to reflect on the power of what a game can be to an individual.
                            Aw geez mate...
                            That's such a nice thing to read. It's a bit dusty... I think I've got something in my eye... dammit!
                            You guys are awesome... you know that yeah?
                            My brother and I run a rented server and you are all welcome to drop by and laugh at my attempts to play (more like run away screaming like a two year old but meh) this game.
                            As in life there is only one rule... Have Fun or else!

Comment

Originally posted by sillls View Post
                              Now all you need is a way to dock the canoe to the barge.
                              Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by ramin1992 View Post
                                MadMole also mentioned that they are keeping the UMA models because he can see the model working on static objects such as the abandon cars. Using the UMA models to convert cars to police cars, ambulances, different kinds of trucks(if they add larger model for them), etc without using too much memory is possible when using this system.

Comment

Working...
                                X