Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be funny if the game enters your name into the cemetery when you die. Then adds a multiplyer to it for each following death.

Obuthan

****Edit*****
    But what would a player find in the coffin, when you dig it up?!? Lol. Random results could be fun. Especially on Halloween.
    Last edited by Obuthan; 06-05-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Being able to trick/bling out your mini bike in a later alpha would be cool too. To be able to find schematics that allow players to personalize their mini bikes would rock.
      Have some really hard to find items (like in a quest) for the schematic would be fun. Maybe even items that can only be found on certain holidays? Or on a very rare spawning zombie?
      So many options.

Spitballing....

Obuthan

Comment

this game could get so many exciting things it's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
          Hey now....I don't go around explaining any of YOUR subtle quips...

I have a question Trolland How many player vehicles do you think the game will have when it's complete?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by The Gronk View Post
          What's this? A question about the development of the game in the dev diary? It's been so long... I've forgotten what to do!

Oh yes, answer it.

Close combat is scheduled in for an overhaul, no idea when though. Expect it to be very Skyrim-esque.
          Sounds like every feature they keep completely reworking.

Comment

Minibike, bicycle, chopper, gyrocopter.

So... (Uses fingers)... Eleven-ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Obuthan View Post
              It would be funny if the game enters your name into the cemetery when you die. Then adds a multiplyer to it for each following death.

Obuthan

****Edit*****
              But what would a player find in the coffin, when you dig it up?!? Lol. Random results could be fun. Especially on Halloween.
              Another idea for this concept, upon respawn a customizable tombstone is added to your inventory. No looting option, but you can build your own ever growing monument your and your friends fails! Fun for the whole family

Comment

Sign data is currently stored in the chunk. So not likely, although it would be funny. Quite a few of us would have tombstone defenses...

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                  Sign data is currently stored in the chunk. So not likely, although it would be funny. Quite a few of us would have tombstone defenses...
                  True story, I know I could.

Comment

Originally posted by petruherro View Post
                    I wonder, how do you guys plan to rework the current combat/weapon system? also, what about fixing light so that it doesn't ♥♥♥♥in go through walls every time
                    I gotta admit, the lighting does bother me, too. However, I know Madmole wouldn't be happy with it, either. I hope the team can work out how to fix it.

Comment

Being able to trick/bling out your mini bike in a later alpha would be cool too. To be able to find schematics that allow players to personalize their mini bikes would rock.
                      Have some really hard to find items (like in a quest) for the schematic would be fun. Maybe even items that can only be found on certain holidays? Or on a very rare spawning zombie?
                      So many options.

Spitballing....

Obuthan
                      All I need on my minibike is a tall, non-grass-colored flag...

Comment

Originally posted by Anabella View Post
                        And first to count that high. LOL
                        Something about the inability to count higher than 10 without removing articles of clothing comes to mind.
                        Shoes you guys. I'm talking about taking your shoes off to count higher. Geez, everyone is so one track minded.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieHorde View Post
                          I gotta admit, the lighting does bother me, too. However, I know Madmole wouldn't be happy with it, either. I hope the team can work out how to fix it.
                          I think the only lighting related thing that really bothers me is the minibike headlight. Sure you can see your bike from the moon but... Aaahh my eyes... I'm blind!

Comment

So many options.

Spitballing....

Obuthan
                            I hope Mad Max comes to visit 7 days with the car modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagzambie View Post
                              Something about the inability to count higher than 10 without removing articles of clothing comes to mind.
                              Shoes you guys. I'm talking about taking your shoes off to count higher. Geez, everyone is so one track minded.
                              Well duh! I mean, we weren't measuring length! I'm the feet measurer and Roland is the cm measurer.

(Hey, I gave him as much of a break as I could. cm is a lot larger than the unit I was thinking of using)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Roland. A rep point for being such a good sport with us picking on you all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by petruherro View Post
                                I wonder, how do you guys plan to rework the current combat/weapon system? also, what about fixing light so that it doesn't ♥♥♥♥in go through walls every time
                                hmmm a lot of people swear Ark is much better then 7DTD but you can place down a torch or campfire and it WILL light up a very large amount of the building and even outside and around the building just like you are pointing out here... oh dont forget the electric light that will light up unbelievable amounts of space inside and out of the building too.

yeah i play Ark as well so I know that 7DTD is NOT the only game that suffers from this issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X