X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the click impaired...

Originally posted by madmole
    Justin made brand new trees for the forest and they look amazing. They billboard way better too. I feel so tiny in the world now these trees are so much bigger than the old ones.

Last edited by Roland; 05-22-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beerfly View Post
      MM might have lost his password for here..

Apart for that - a only one place to notify ppl is not possible. Some ppl use tweeter and do not read here. Or oposite such as us . He is trying to cover as much audience as possible. Some balance is needed though.
      For sure, the more places the better. However, if I would have to pick one place to put updates about the development of the game it would be the development blog..

Comment

Previously on Twitter...

New tools let us making winding roads to houses up in the mountains which is pretty badass! Exploration will be amazing in A17

New business in Perishton! I added all the numbers to the sign set too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaVegaNL View Post
          For sure, the more places the better. However, if I would have to pick one place to put updates about the development of the game it would be the development blog..
          Agree , this is the best place

Thank you Roland.

Comment

Yeah thanks man!

Math still sucks though ^^

Comment

Yeah thanks man!

Math still sucks though ^^
              I can do MY job without Geology but can you do YOURS without math....?

WAIT...The earth really IS only 6000 yrs old and ya'll just guess at those carbon dating timelines and half-life shenanigans. My pastor always warned me about pagan geologists. Secular humanists the lot of you!!
              Last edited by Roland; 05-22-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

agree that this should be the first place for news. its their own site for @#$/ sake.
                madmole. am i reaching if i quote you that the new trees make you feel small that you are using vr gear?
                if so i would be really down on the fact i have had too little notice to budget for vr gear given real life financial constraints...
                not everyone can pull a grand out their arse.
                ha ha responses will be amusing and telling

Comment

Originally posted by NukemDed View Post
                  agree that this should be the first place for news. its their own site for @#$/ sake.
                  madmole. am i reaching if i quote you that the new trees make you feel small that you are using vr gear?
                  if so i would be really down on the fact i have had too little notice to budget for vr gear given real life financial constraints...
                  not everyone can pull a grand out their arse.
                  ha ha responses will be amusing and telling
                  Pulling it out is easy. Its the making it and stuffing it up there first that constitutes the real filter.
                  VR support won't happen until after gold.
                  Keep waiting like I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                    I can do MY job without Geology but can you do YOURS without math....?

WAIT...The earth really IS only 6000 yrs old and ya'll just guess at those carbon dating timelines and half-life shenanigans. My pastor always warned me about pagan geologists. Secular humanists the lot of you!!
                    Me = Triggered!

Hehe and yeah.. I can do my job without math! Why did you think I became one in the first place, instead of an engineer? ^^

Comment

hmmmm.
                      1 rock plus 1 rock = 2 rocks
                      1 rock plus 1 sand = gravel
                      math makea more sense

Comment

The new trees look really good and so does the sky now that I took a moment to really look at it, so much so in fact that the old hand graphics look terrible in comparison. haha
                        Last edited by Xeen; 05-22-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Me = Triggered!

Hehe and yeah.. I can do my job without math! Why did you think I became one in the first place, instead of an engineer? ^^
                          I have a poster of professions requiring math and Geologist is on the poster. If there are any High School students reading this forum BELIEVE THE POSTER and not the geologist! Stay in math class kids. You need it for every profession there is. The poster says so!!!

/contributing to public education propaganda since 1969

Comment

I have a poster of professions requiring math and Geologist is on the poster. If there are any High School students reading this forum BELIEVE THE POSTER and not the geologist! Stay in math class kids. You need it for every profession there is. The poster says so!!!

Hehehe.. Awesome! You have a picture of this poster by any chance? I'll print it out for the office.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NukemDed View Post
                            hmmmm.
                            1 rock plus 1 rock = 2 rocks
                            1 rock plus 1 sand = gravel
                            math makea more sense
                            I selectively ignore in-game this geological nonsense!

Comment

ha ha! you me and roland need to get together and have a beer one day.
                              :-)

Comment

Did you just revealed your age? :0

Comment

Working...
                                X