Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stun Baton Skill "Electrocutioner" bugged. Extra Stun Duration does not apply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanics Stun Baton Skill "Electrocutioner" bugged. Extra Stun Duration does not apply.

As the title says it looks like the Electrocutioner skill is not adding extra stun duration like the tooltip says it does.

Replication steps:

1. Spawn a stun baton from creative menu or craft a stun baton at workbench. Both methods of obtaining a baton were tested.
    2. Use batons on a zombie until they get shocked, timing the stun duration and noting damage of each using the 0 number pad key while in dev mode.
    3. Increase electrocutioner skill to 5/5.
    4. Use both batons on a zombie until it gets shocked, timing the stun duration and noting damage.

Expected result: Stun duration and damage are both increased for each baton as perk description suggests.
    Actual result: Neither stun duration nor damage is increased for either baton.

I was discussing this on the Discord while the forum was down.
    I didn't see anything in the XML files related to a 100% more stun duration. Maybe the issue is that the duration cannot be set depending on a condition?

I tested similar to OP.
    New map 1 zombie stun level 1
    Same as above with 9999999 xp and maxed out the stun baton perk and tested again.

the perk's description says the duration and the amount of damage should be increased.

Tested on A18.4b3

Comment

Working...
    X