Clear All

Spoiler: 
    Originally posted by desertknight View Post
    Vault doors bug
    hard to explain with words, watch the video on Youtube

/watch?v=ZbPcrKQhOM8&feature=youtu.be
    UPDATE: It seems this bug applies to all doors and hatches
    Also Exiting the world then re entering fixes it
    Not sure why it happened i've been playing for many hours and it never happened until day 34

Sorry, but I couldn't repro this. If it happens again or you have anymore info, please share. I'll keep an eye on it as well. - Schwanz9000
    Last edited by schwanz9000; 10-25-2019, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Bug: a brown club can be better than an orange club
      Spoiler: 
      , I have always hated having to compare items in games where the low tier is possibly better than the high tier items.

If that's how you want to play it then REVIEW THE STATS AFTER THE ROLL AND DON'T MAKE IT ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if it's a brown item with orange stats, guess what? MAKE IT ORANGE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but random is random. Working as designed. - Schwanz9000
      Last edited by schwanz9000; 10-25-2019, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Summary: a brown club can be better than an orange club
        Spoiler: 
        Version:
        Platform: PC
        OS/Version: Windows 10

Bug Description: Trash item is colored orange, but it's got the stats of a brown.

Actual result: Bust my as ass, and get excited when I see a higher tier color, but then I lose interest in the item and possibly my confidence in the game when the higher tier item has the stats of a lower tier item.

Expected result: I must be asking for too much when I want a higher graded item to be better than the item in my hand with the supposedly lower grade.

Sorry, but random is random. Working as designed. - Schwanz9000
        Last edited by schwanz9000; 10-25-2019, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Summary : Zombies stuck in sniffing mode after death.
          Spoiler: 

Version: A18 b155 EXP
          Platform: (PC)
          OS/Version: Windows
          Game mode : MP - RGW

Did you wipe old saves? (no)
          Did you start a new game? (no)
          Did you validate your files? (Yes)
          Are you using any mods? (yes)
          EAC on

I vaguely remember something about this, so please excuse if this was reported on previous Alpha or something.

The defense I tried out for this playthrough, was creating a choke point. Build a 3 wide corridor, iron spike funneling them to middle path, and then slowed by electric fences while 4 shotgun turrets concentrate fire on that same choke. I stand on the base end with no obstacles between me and the zombies, with Hunting Rifle.

I chose hunting rifle, for the penetration perk. So as the zombies come at me in single file, I can hit several with each shot. Which works great up to this point. For some reason around 1/4 of them if killed while standing, remain standing and bodies stuck in sniffing animation. This is bad as they are now effectively blocking my view and shot, as I still hit the standing bodies.

Screenshot of the kill zone. I was caught up in the action, and neglected to take a SS of the zombies standing there, but I reckon you all are fairly familiar with the zombie sniffing stance/animation, but if needed I can try and make a video/ss at the next horde night.

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

already reported and being addressed

Thanks

Last edited by unholyjoe; 10-24-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Summary: Reflections do not work with GLCore
            Version: A18 B155
            OS/Version: Linux
            Game mode: SP RWG

Did you wipe old saves? no
            Did you start a new game? yes
            Did you validate your files? yes
            Are you using any mods? no
            EAC: On

Bug Description: The game does not work properly with GLCore mode. If you disable all reflections the game displays and plays excellent.

Reproduce steps: Use a linux computer (possibly) with a Radeon card using the kernel drivers. Launch the game with default settings (GLCore with EAC enabled).

Actual result: The game only displays black when this mode is set. If you adjust a reflection setting within the menu's and don't move the mouse on your character everything does display properly. Soon as you move your character or mouse the screen eventually goes all black. Starting the game and going right into it with reflections ON will create a completely black screen until exit to menu. Launching the game with Reflections OFF. The game works as intended.

Expected result: The game should render reflections in GLCore Mode as its the only officially supported method on this platform.

Temporary Workaround: Vulkan Mode - This launches and plays the game with all settings including reflections enabled.

https://pastebin.com/ANW07jAw - Output Log. This is a similar issue to what I saw on every public exp of A18 when using GLCore

Comment

Originally posted by TheLouTube View Post
              Summary: Mac: Game crashes completely after 35 minutes
              Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
              Version: B155
              Platform: Mac
              OS/Version: 10.14.6 macOS Mojave
              Game mode: Singleplayer Randomgen

you wipe old saves? Yes
              Did you start a new game? Yes
              Did you validate your files? Yes
              Are you using any mods? No
              EAC on or off ?

Bug Description: Every time the Game crashes after about 35 minutes. This happens even if you are only in the start menu without having started a game.

Reproduce steps: Start the Game and wait

Actual result: After about 35 minutes the Game crashes totally and closes.

Expected result: No crash?!

System: iMac Pro
              CPU: 3,2 GHz Intel Xeon W
              RAM: 32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4
              Grafik: Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB
              Resolution: 2048x1152

Screenshot: No screenshot possible
              7 Days log files: unavailable

macOS crash report: https://pastebin.com/AbhuXPHc
              Thank you, would you please try without EAC, Occlusion and Texture Streaming and let me know, if any of this gets you further? Alternatively use Metal?
              -Hated
              Spoiler: 

I have been reporting the exact same issue, also on iMac. Mine crashes like clockwork every 20 minutes. Is it a coincidence that I have half the GPU memory and it crashes in about half the time...?

I have texture streaming turned off – I'll also try without Occlusion and report back here.

EDIT: Occlusion and texture streaming are both off, it still happens like before.

Here's Mac's log of the crash: https://pastebin.com/MMc8i6qB
              Here's 7D2D's own log: https://pastebin.com/LKZDkP0u

EDIT 2: Hallelujah, turning off EAC solved the issue for me! Thanks! I no longer need to tell Siri to remind me in 19 minutes to quit the game

Known issue with a work around. - Schwanz9000
              Last edited by schwanz9000; 10-25-2019, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Broken leg buff disappears after exiting and continuing

Summary: Exiting and continuing a game instantly heals a broken leg. The text "your leg is broken" appears on load but the buff is gone.
                Spoiler: 
                OS/Version: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
                Game mode: SP Pregen 1

Did you wipe old saves? Yes
                EAC on

Bug Description: There are several bugs related to exiting the game and continuing it (I have reported reset horde nights and disappearing wandering hordes / screamer hordes), and it seems that at least one status effect fails to correctly load when exiting and continuing the game. It happened to me twice now: the game starts with the text reiterating that my leg is broken, but the icon and the status effect is gone and I can run around like before.

Reproduce steps: Get a broken leg. Quit game. Continue game. Instant leg-heal!

Actual result: The broken leg debuff disappears between saving and loading a game.

Expected result: Broken leg is there waiting when the game is loaded.

verified and reported, thank you , Twigg
                Last edited by Twigg; 10-24-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Summary: Crate sticker textures degraded, texture budget unused (1209 of 2560 in use)
                  Version: 18b155
                  OS/Version: Linux
                  Game mode, SP

Did you wipe old saves? yes
                  Did you validate your files? yes
                  EAC on or off ? off

Bug Description: in b152 half textures full uma was a sweet spot, everything looked pretty crisp once the texture budget was corrected (with gfx st budget 2560). Now I can't get the labels on e.g. Working Stiff crates to look like anything but garbage

Reproduce steps:

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs
                  This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.
                  once done click ok
                  there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1) Set half textures full uma, look at a working stiff (or shamway or shotgun...) crate.

Actual result: The label looks crappy, unlike everything else in the world (so far as I can tell, literally everything else).

Expected result: The label looks good.

nvidia-smi is telling me the game's using <1400MB VRAM, Ive tried `gfx st budget 2560`, no help, can't find any way to get rid of just these sore-thumb labels. b152 used 2270-ish MB on these settings and looked great. Tried setting to medium preset, apply, then getting back to mine, still same.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Summary: Incorrect ADS
                    Version:A18 b155 EXP
                    On either client or server side, either RWG or Navezgane, as far as I can tell

EAC on

Bug Description: Aiming Down the sight on a Submachine Gun or Assault Rifle is incorrect (see screenshot)

Reproduce steps: Use the secondary action key while holding either an SMG or an Assault Rifle

Actual result: The rear sight is not in view of the camera in case of the SMG and not aligned properly on the AR

Expected result: The player's camera should look through the rear sight and then align the front sight with the rear one in order to aim properly

A18.0_2019-10-24_19-55-57.jpg
                    A18.0_2019-10-24_19-56-10.jpg

Comment

Summary: Right side iron fence next to the right side car at the entrance of the WaterWorks POI collapses after wrenching, exploding, deleting said car.
                      Spoiler: 
                      Version: A18 Experimental b155
                      Game mode: ALL

EAC on or off ? Off.

Bug Description: Right side iron fence next to the right side car at the entrance of the WaterWorks POI collapses after wrenching, exploding, deleting or generally making dissappear said car by any means.

Reproduce steps:

1- Go to the Water Works POI
                      2- Wrench/delete the car at the right side of the entrance.
                      3- This happens:

20191024203141_1.jpg

Actual result: Right side iron fence next to the right side car at the entrance of the WaterWorks POI collapses after wrenching, exploding, deleting or generally making dissappear said car by any means.

Expected result: Iron fence should stay structurally sound after the right side car dissapears.

Confirmed and reported, thank you , Twigg
                      Last edited by Twigg; 10-24-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug...but the speed at which using the Bone Knife does not seem...realistic.

Seems to be way too fast

Working as designed. - Schwanz9000
                        Last edited by schwanz9000; 10-25-2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Summary: setting a frame on brush or a rock destroys the frame
                          Spoiler: 

OS/Version: Windows 10
                          Game mode: SP/ded RWG

Did you validate your files?yes
                          EAC on

Bug Description: The "Piggy Bank" POI is sticking out of the ground 4-5 block above everything around it (See screen shot)

Reproduce steps: set down a frame on a brush or rock

Expected result: either A) removes brush or B) will not allow you to set frame down

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/uvYfdkNbNU8

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

sorry, not able to repro as your video shows with disappearing frames.

1. i can place a frame on top of grass with no issue.
                          2. i can try to place frame on a stone but it will fall and destroy itself as designed.
                          3. i can try to place frame on top of a brush and get same results as the stone.
                          4. tested each case with setting frame beside object but frame always falls and destroys itself.
                          5. speed placing frames resulted in falling and getting destroyed.
                          6. tested on piggy bank property made no difference for me and my 2 maps have bank placed in ground as it should be

suggest trying in a completely new map (different seed) as my tests are in navezgane and 1 rwg map and no issues.

thanks

Last edited by unholyjoe; 10-24-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Summary: all building around about 15 blocks below ground lvl
                            Version: A18 b155 EXP
                            Game mode, sp
                            you wipe old saves? Yes
                            Did you validate your files? No)
                            Are you using any mods? No)
                            EAC on or off ? On

Bug Description:
                            all builds within the map are either above the ground level around them or below it main way of getting in or out is via ladders or as a admin and flying

Reproduce steps: create game (Voluya territory), run to a town

Press F1 to open the console, then type dbs
                            This will open a panel in game for you to type the bug in.
                            once done click ok
                            there will then be a SCREENSHOTS folder in the main 7 days folder.

1) 20191024151655_1.jpg
                            2) 20191024151828_1.jpg

Actual result: The building placement is not or the correct elevation or the world is higher than normal elevation

Expected result: world or build areas meant to be of similar elevation compared to surrounding

Comment

Originally posted by TheLouTube View Post
                              Summary: The Game crashes completely after 35 minutes
                              Spoiler: 

Version: B155
                              OS/Version: 10.14.6 macOS Mojave
                              Game mode: Singleplayer Randomgen

you wipe old saves? Yes
                              EAC on or off ?

Bug Description: Every time the Game crashes after about 35 minutes. This happens even if you are only in the start menu without having started a game.

Reproduce steps: Start the Game and wait

Actual result: After about 35 minutes the Game crashes totally and closes.

Expected result: No crash?!

System: iMac Pro
                              CPU: 3,2 GHz Intel Xeon W
                              RAM: 32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4
                              Grafik: Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB
                              Resolution: 2048x1152

Screenshot: No screenshot possible
                              7 Days log files: unavailable

macOS crash report: https://pastebin.com/AbhuXPHc
                              Thank you, would you please try without EAC, Occlusion and Texture Streaming and let me know, if any of this gets you further? Alternatively use Metal?
                              -Hated
                              Happens under Linux/Vulkan as well. Only occasionally though. Sometimes it's a hard lock.

Comment

Summary: Offline Claim Health is never used.
                                Version: A18 B152, B155
                                OS/Version: Windows 10 (1903)
                                Game mode: MP (any)

EAC on

Bug Description: Players can damage offline player's claim protected blocks with the Claim Healh Offline setting set to Infinite. This does not occur if the Claim Health Online option is also set to Infinite. Any other option for Claim Health Online will allow protected blocks to be damaged while the owner is offline. It is as if the player is never offline. The Claim Health Online is always used.

Reproduce steps:

1) Create new MP game with these settings:
                                * Claim Health Offline: Infinite
                                * Claim Health Online: Anything except Infinite
                                2) Player A joins server and places Land Claim Block. Player A logs out.
                                3) Player B joins server and damages Player A's claim protected blocks.

Actual result: Player B can damage claim protected blocks of Player A while they are offline.

Expected result: Player A's blocks should be immune to other player damage while Player A is offline.

Comment

Working...
                                X