Wife keeps getting dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplayer Wife keeps getting dropped

My wife and I play on a game I have her join from the friends category. It is only the two of us in the game and every so often as we are doing stuff she will just get dropped. Is there anything we can do to make this not happen/happen less as it took the fun away some.

Dropped?

Comment

i assume he means kicked/loses connection, if so it could be packet loss, due to slow/stuttering connection speed

Comment

What is your network setup? Are either of you on a wireless connection? When is the last time your modem/router was rebooted or updated? Have you tried flushing your DNS?

Schwanz9000

Comment

I expierienced something similar:
          Setup is one laptop hosting my dedicated server while I play on my other laptop.
          There is no WLAN ivolved (all on 1GBit network) and also internet is always available (300 Bit down / ~ 15 Bit up).
          EAC is off since its nota public server.

Sometimes it can happen while playing the steamverification fails resulting you to get kicked from the server that you are sitting next to, in your own LAN.

In case that still happens for you i'd recommend checking the console (F1) for the reason your wife was "dropped".

Comment

Working...
          X