Animal Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanics Animal Jesus

I don't know if you plan on changing this but I find it funny/good-way-to-lose-focus when I see 5 rabbits, 3 deers, 2 pigs and myself jumping on water to run away from an horde of zombies. I have built my base on an island in the middle of a big lake and when I check outside, the game loses some seriousness when I see animals standing still by jumping on water.
    I think I saw that you mentioned somewhere that animal won't go 1 meter near water but I don't think it's working...

Yup, animals are strange..

Ive noticed the same. Think they said animals wont go into 1m deep water without bein forced by players or entities. Something like that. Animals in general are a bit koopy. Found a great corner in my world where a zombie had chased a stag, a pig and two rabbits into a corner. I went in with an axe an hacked up the lot of them.
    The second the last animal fell, as i was still standing there, two more stags came into the corner and i chopped them too.. I can now make myself a meat dress like lady gaga.. i wish..

Comment

Animals are getting some love soon, don't fret

Comment

Animals right now are kind of a place holder, I think in the future TFP will enhance them with better A.I and better textures and animations. Not sure though

Comment

Working...
        X