Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing but stone below level 40 to bedrock.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanics Nothing but stone below level 40 to bedrock.

I started a new game when I got the 9.1 update so it is a fresh start.

I have been digging all around and blast mining all over the place from level 40 down to bedrock. I am in the pine forest which is all ways the best place for mining. In the levels above 40 I have found an abundance of ore more iron coal and potassium nitrate than I will ever need. I have no problem finding that almost anywhere I dig. But below 40 all I find is stone I have not even found a single piece of lead or iron, I am looking for tungsten mainly but none to be found anywhere. Now I know tungsten is rare and harder to find but not being able to find a single piece of lead or iron tells me that its a problem. I have dug and blasted with tnt from around 40 all the way to bedrock in many different directions and nothing.

biome matters, but I have yet to mine sooooooo try entering a MP game with no zombies on, enable cheats, and use debug menu plus god mode to see.

Comment

I am playing an mp game on my own passworded map. I know about enable cheats and god mode, but don't know much about the debug menu. How would that let me see if its there? I am in the pine forest and there is so much ore above level 40.

Comment

tilde, and type dm I believe. Now when you hit esc, look to the right. I think it is a show or view chunks box u check. Or something.

Anyway find the box that lets you see things in weird colors, and then venture underground.

Comment

Ok thanks Ill try that.

Comment

http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthr...e-getting-this

Comment

Working...
            X