New error after update 12.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplayer New error after update 12.3

After updating to 12.3 after playing a while it starts to spam the server manager with

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at LegacyAvatarController.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

and thousands of them, makes the output file 30+mb within a few minutes. Anyone seen this error before? Using rev. 242 (0.12.0.0) of allocs server fixes with it.

Anyone happen to see this one before? Most of the other null references i can fix/find, but nothing on this one so far.

did you check your files from steam? seems to be a broken/missing one

Comment

Its a fresh copy just downloaded from steam, then just has my custom recipes added and 3 new items (each work fine) along with stack size tweaks, and thats about it.

Everything runs fine for a while with no issues then randomly it just starts. To me it sounds like a zone is boken, but even having everyone log out the errors still continue

Comment

Originally posted by Reconone View Post
        Its a fresh copy just downloaded from steam, then just has my custom recipes added and 3 new items (each work fine) along with stack size tweaks, and thats about it.
        Test with vanilla server WITHOUT custom mods, please.

Comment

Did finally find the issue, it copied an extra </items> on one of the items used for my rabbits attack.... which is why it would work for a long time as they are on a lower spawn, but once one did and it tried to attack it would explode the errors and build up a 60+mb log file within a minute or so.

What threw me off was the Legacy avatar controller...Haven't seen that one before.

Comment

Working...
          X