Paintbrush pallet textures

BlackKnight

Hi guys,

I would like to know how to get access to the Paintbrush pallet textures files so I can paint my own blocks in Alpha 17 .1 b9

Many people I have talked to said it can not be done? Are these modders hidden a closely guarded secret lol or is it an American conspiracy lol

I think it can be done, as we know the Paintbrush pallet textures have changed a little with the fun pimps removing some useful textures and adding new ones, I think there still sitting in the same place like the files for A16.4 but what are the files that changes Paintbrush pallet textures and if you say you can't I think thats a load rubbish

The reason I think it's rubbish there is little change in the Paintbrush pallet textures.

It cant be done. (yet)

You do not have access to the array.

You either need to add it as a new block (easy), or, rebuild the entire array, from scratch. (lots of work, lots!)

Maybe I misunderstood BlackKnight's question. Are you saying the paint function in the game does not work yet? My question is how can I paint in game not my own blocks to add to the game.

Maybe I misunderstood BlackKnight's question. Are you saying the paint function in the game does not work yet? My question is how can I paint in game not my own blocks to add to the game.

With the brush in your active tool belt slot hold down 'r'.

When the radial menu comes up select the paint can icon.

Select the paint you want to use.

Right click blocks to paint them.

With the brush in your active tool belt slot hold down 'r'.

When the radial menu comes up select the paint can icon.

Select the paint you want to use.

Right click blocks to paint them.

Thank you for your response but this is not correct. I discovered that you have to tap R to select the paint.

Archived