Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming and water pump

I think farming should be implented
    This would give the player motivation to get a big area of ground and start his farm where he would get his food.

Water pump

You can place a pump on some grounds and you will pump water out of the ground.
    I think a pump should deliver 100-500 water bottles of water and the area will be than dry.

I just made this quik so not a lot of details.

Any taughts?

Maybe a watering can so you can water your farm yourself, that is untill you get your hands on a water pump you'll have to fill yourself when it dries up.

Comment

Yh

108% Support :P

This seems awesome!

Comment

I've always been into the farming aspects of games, so of course I'm all for this... but the ground never dries up in reality so long as it rains once in a while. I also think that the current plants shouldn't grow as fast... should instead take 5 days if not longer before they're ready for harvest. And a way to prevent zombies from spawning in the fields and ruining everything... cuz zombies spawning in plain sight is lame as it is, but spawning right in a fenced in well lit area is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          I've always been into the farming aspects of games, so of course I'm all for this... but the ground never dries up in reality so long as it rains once in a while. I also think that the current plants shouldn't grow as fast... should instead take 5 days if not longer before they're ready for harvest. And a way to prevent zombies from spawning in the fields and ruining everything... cuz zombies spawning in plain sight is lame as it is, but spawning right in a fenced in well lit area is worse.
          Maybe there should be in the desert some water resources and it rains like every 30 days and it refills the water pump ground and on normal ground it refills like every 5 days?

Comment

^sounds good to me

Comment

Crops are going to take longer than a few minutes, they've confirmed that, I think it'll fixed for alpha 2

Comment

Working...
              X