1911 45 pistol

LuckyWolf

So as of now we have 2 pistols to choose from, the pee shooter M9 berretta and the heap big boom .44 Mag. i want to propose that we add a happy medium and a classic. the 1911 colt 45. you will need to add a new bullet .45 but this will bridge the gap nicely. way more damage than the 9mm but not quite as much as the .44, way more mag capacity than the .44 but not quite as much as the 9mm, between the existing pistols the 45 will be the happy medium and lets face it the game is based in america and the 1911 is the iconic handgun of good ol USA. if a fun pimp sees this and likes it they are welcome to pm me on discord (Lucky Wolf) and i will be happy to discuss details and help anyway i can. i know a good bit about firearms and ballistics.

If they were to add the 1911, they could also add the Thompson as well....

Also some cowboy revolvers take .45 acp.

actually the revolvers use a longer .45 cartridge with a wider base rim, it has more power and range than the short fat auto colt pistol cartridge. but a Thompson would be awesome. same damage as the colt .45 but with a 900rpm and a choice of 30 rnd stick mag or 50rnd drum mag

Archived