Single bullets for the shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single bullets for the shotguns

I think you have to reload single bullets for the shotguns.
    If you are reloading and your shotgun is only half full of ammmo you only can run and pray for your life although you are ready to shoot.
    So my suggestion is to show single bullets (and not a magazin) in the inventory for shotguns and you're able to shoot after you reload the first one if you want.
    That's more realistic.

(Sorry for my english)

This is currently my favorite bug in the game, It shows shotgun cartridges which is only one shot of the shotgun, yet one round will reload the entire gun, aka 7 shots if you wait till your empty. Im sure the developers know about this and plan a fix in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Winterfellhard View Post
      This is currently my favorite bug in the game, It shows shotgun cartridges which is only one shot of the shotgun, yet one round will reload the entire gun, aka 7 shots if you wait till your empty. Im sure the developers know about this and plan a fix in the future.
      Pretty sure it's not a bug as the icon was recently changed to 3 shells instead of one. And the recipes for it is fairly expensive so it does make sense to have it fully reload the gun.

As far as single shell reloading, I couldn't agree more. I don't know how many times I needed just one more shot but couldn't shoot because I had to wait for the full reload process to finish.

Comment

I agree with the single slot reload as the long animation sequence is a death sentence in some cases and popping a shell in a shotgun chamber can be done very quickly on a one by one basis. I've done it before.

On the matter of the shotgun ammo thing being a bug. I don't think it is. But I feel that it should be changed to one shell = 1 bullet reload instead of complete reloads of all guns. I also feel that 'Magazines' themselves should be persistent and reloaded separately. But I'm a gun enthusiast and I feel in terms of practicality and future expansion / modding it'd be far more sensible to do it this way instead of how it is currently.

Comment

I cannot count the times I just needed one or 2 more shots but have to run away till it fully loads.

Comment

Working...
          X