dumb ideas i had

Adam the Waster

these were some ideas i had before i scraped them (my im making this? cuz im bored)

1: Guardgole zombie: this zombie looked like a man with his arms backwards and a large flap on skin allowed it to take flight, he would swoop down and try to kill you, screech to lure zombies and stun you. and they would attack gyros (reasons: Its sounds dumb)

2: SMG class: Tier 1: Uzi , tier 2 MP5 tier 3 Vector (reason: perks and the Fact the SMG is classes as a "PISTOL" i think that the SMG should be a small SMG like a Uzi , mac 10 or some kind of Small SMG)

3: Junk rifle: uses junk rounds as ammo and its a Simi auto. (reason: sounds useless)

4: Bait: made with raw meat , rotten meat , fat and hide, lures zombies and animals away from a area (reason: may be Too OP due to the fact that your can just lure a House Full of zombies out for a small price)

5: Frag rounds: Ammo that can be only be found and is has a explosive touch (reason: too OP)

6: Security System: looks like a makeshift computer made with a cash register, and it allowed you to take control of a Camera or Auto turret. (reason: sounds Hard to do)

7: Football armor: Upiers , Legs and gloves (reasons: Not very handy)

8: Plastic armor: it would be a light armor and would be made with scrap polly.(Reasons: may not be balanced due to no Heavy armor to match with it.

9: Full SWAT armor: that would be heavier then Military Armor but would make you more projectile proof (reason: Would be useless)

10: Armored Duster , Skull bandana , Armored Suit , Armored Hazmat suit. (reasons: Kinda useless)

11: Blunderbuss mods: (reason: just sounds dumb)

12: Junk turret in a shopping basket that followed you and killed zombies. (reason: do i need to say anything?)

13: Lake lurker: it was a large mutated fish that swims around and acted like a shark (reason: probably very buggy and no reason to go in the water)

14: Adrenaline Shot: (reason: it would have been a "get out of jail free Card" )

more to come with Time

A hostile mob in the water is not a dumb idea if you ask me. It'd make having to swim to get places dangerous and would neccessitate a need for one or more craftable boat vehicles. And if they add valuable underwater loot like sunken treasure chests or something, that gives a reason to go underwater.

A hostile mob in the water is not a dumb idea if you ask me. It'd make having to swim to get places dangerous and would neccessitate a need for one or more craftable boat vehicles. And if they add valuable underwater loot like sunken treasure chests or something, that gives a reason to go underwater.

not a Bad idea. maybe some things like in deep bodys of water. old sunken Boats with some boxes , trash , boxs , and maybe some special treasure. some stuff to mine, some sleeping zombies that would try to attack you, a old car or even a Plane or Chopper that crashed for loot.

i may need to draw up some ideas. thxs

Archived