I just want to Sit on a chair !?

Guest CptFrogMan

Guest CptFrogMan

Please pimps ,make this fun for me :> i just wanna sit in a chair by a fire and eat my lamb ration >.<

this is just a dream i know but also an idea: what if i could choose to sit at a table in my horde base and somehow have my food on a plate on the table and eating it this way in this setting would make me more satisfied or boost the effects of the food instead of eating it on the run while standing ? i feel like it would make the game abit more interactive and i can just imagine sitting with my buddies during the night and someone has made food and we all sit at the table and eat it together ?

Please pimps ,make this fun for me :> i just wanna sit in a chair by a fire and eat my lamb ration >.<

this is just a dream i know but also an idea: what if i could choose to sit at a table in my horde base and somehow have my food on a plate on the table and eating it this way in this setting would make me more satisfied or boost the effects of the food instead of eating it on the run while standing ? i feel like it would make the game abit more interactive and i can just imagine sitting with my buddies during the night and someone has made food and we all sit at the table and eat it together ?

7 Days to Retire

i actually like this idea, immersive, just sitting there having something to eat, sit around a table, whilst hell is going on outside, sounds good to me

Archived