Airplanes

Marinxar

I been thinking of this for a bit, and this could be a nice variation on POIs.

At any given time during the day, there are around 3000 odd planes in the air. Yet we don't see any in the game cities.

I think it would be nice to have a couple of different airplane POIs, that can be either crash sites on their own, or be embedded in existing POI. Something that can be added in to the RNG world. a Section of POI turned in to a crash site, with sections of the plane explorable.

There have been already POIs in earlier vanilla versions that showed an airplaine crash.

I've already seen some Airplane-POIs in the Compo-Pack, e.g. there is a whole airport with a crashed airplane on the runway.

If you like to have airplane POIs, feel free to build some and maybe give them to the compo-pack makers. Also if you want to make airplane-crash variations of existing POIs.

I guess there are more ideas out what POI themes could be built then someone ever can actually build.

There have been already POIs in earlier vanilla versions that showed an airplaine crash.

I've already seen some Airplane-POIs in the Compo-Pack, e.g. there is a whole airport with a crashed airplane on the runway.

If you like to have airplane POIs, feel free to build some and maybe give them to the compo-pack makers. Also if you want to make airplane-crash variations of existing POIs.

I guess there are more ideas out what POI themes could be built then someone ever can actually build.

Oh nice... in my almost 2000 hours I have not seen any yet. I been using the Compo pack since A18.1 with Darkness Falls, and other mods too. Maybe it could be made a little more common, especially inside cities, were most would crash during a zombie apoc.

especially inside cities, were most would crash during a zombie apoc.

Most of earth's surface is NOT covered by cities. And airplaines do not prefer flying over cities. You would NOT find more airplaines in cities than everywhere else. Exceptions might be huge cities with an own international airport nearby, e.g. New York, London or Tokyo.

Most airplaines, approximately around 70% of all airplains, you will never find, because they will crash into an ocean.

Watched to many zombiemovies?

It's a nice idea, but nothing that needs to be pushed. Especially not because it would be "more realistic". And as i said, if you want to have them, feel free to make some.

Archived