My Thoughts About Future Game

Aard

This Is some thoughts i got after playing 1000s of hours With Friends/Solo

Could Quests Given By Traders get a update, After tier 3 You Get Burried supplies Quests Ie in a 1-20 rate Really horrible if thats the quest you want, -

Also give Stuff Such Chairs,Beds,refrigerator,Freezer and so on a "less" purpose, -

And For God Sake Please make a Option No Cm/DM Possible, which makes you not able to turn it on at all!,

I would love to Create Something "Serious" in a "legit" way but At this point, it seems pointless because theres no way to tell if i spawn it or actually Grind It.

Add Lizards - Iguana/green Iguana - and 2 new Stealth - Hide Sets the one for Desert other for Woodland

Make Neutral Birds Spawn/Appear/live Near Trees, and Therefore Bird nest spawn more around Tree's With Birds And not all some random Places

Add BirdSnares - Lets be able to catch Birds Aswell - By Trapping Birds you will get Meat/feathers, but reduce Nest spawns

Add Drowned Zombies, as live Around the Water aswell as in The Water Techical a ( Zombie Crokodile)

Let's Be able to Find Worms While Digging

|

Add Fishing - Would Be nice to have Fishing - Special with the Drowned Zombies

Add Some More Ways to Gather Dukes, Atm Quests/looting And Selling is the Only Legit Way, Maybe Add Silver/Gold Veins Deeep! Underneath The Ground - as sell for a Couple Dukes

Reduce Dogs MovementSpeed a tiny Bit unless they inrage - Read Below

Change The Way Game Stage Evolves (Lvl * 2)

If you Spend all of your Talent Points in Building Specs, Such as miner 69 and so on, And not Combat, You Are Going to have a Hard Time! Sure you Might Be safe At your Base But When you Start Scavange, you are Litterly Doomed

Bring Back some old Aspects of game, such as you Have Skills you can lvl up by Doing Specefic things, Such as mining

Maybe Mix Lvls And Talents / Books - It Makes no sense you only learn from a book/Talent Tree but not by doing the actually action

Make Holes - Digged,BlownUp by Dynamite and so on, Restore Every 14 Days - If Nobody is Around/No Objects placed Inside

Add a Elite Mode - 1 life Only

Increase Exp For lvl Earlie Game, And Slighty Reduce Late Game lvls

Nerf Traders Goodies, First 14/20 Days - And let his Goodies Increase Slowly as game process

Reduce General Chances of Find A fully Working AK/Machine Gun and so on, Replace it with Weapon Parts Instead

Let's be able to Thame a Pet - TO Alarm You When hostiles Around - Maybe Even Carrie Items for you

And For God Sake Please make a Option No Cm/DM Possible, which makes you not able to turn it on at all!,

I would love to Create Something "Serious" in a "legit" way but At this point, it seems pointless because theres no way to tell if i spawn it or actually Grind It.

It is simple to tell the difference. If you find yourself pressing these buttons: F1 CM DM ESC in that order then you didn't create it through grinding it.

This already was asked to Madmole directly and the answer was no. There will be no barrier to using the console functions while in game. If you don't have the will power to resist then just embrace who you are and have fun with it. It is single player we are talking about after all. Do what is fun.

Alternatively you could play on an online server where you would not have the permissions to do those things by default

This Is some thoughts i got after playing 1000s of hours With Friends/Solo

Could Quests Given By Traders get a update, After tier 3 You Get Burried supplies Quests Ie in a 1-20 rate Really horrible if thats the quest you want, -

Also give Stuff Such Chairs,Beds,refrigerator,Freezer and so on a "less" purpose, -

Add Lizards - Iguana/green Iguana - and 2 new Stealth - Hide Sets the one for Desert other for Woodland

Make Neutral Birds Spawn/Appear/live Near Trees, and Therefore Bird nest spawn more around Tree's With Birds And not all some random Places

Add BirdSnares - Lets be able to catch Birds Aswell - By Trapping Birds you will get Meat/feathers, but reduce Nest spawns

Add Drowned Zombies, as live Around the Water aswell as in The Water Techical a ( Zombie Crokodile)

Let's Be able to Find Worms While Digging

|

Add Fishing - Would Be nice to have Fishing - Special with the Drowned Zombies

Add Some More Ways to Gather Dukes, Atm Quests/looting And Selling is the Only Legit Way, Maybe Add Silver/Gold Veins Deeep! Underneath The Ground - as sell for a Couple Dukes

Reduce Dogs MovementSpeed a tiny Bit unless they inrage - Read Below

Change The Way Game Stage Evolves (Lvl * 2)

If you Spend all of your Talent Points in Building Specs, Such as miner 69 and so on, And not Combat, You Are Going to have a Hard Time! Sure you Might Be safe At your Base But When you Start Scavange, you are Litterly Doomed

Bring Back some old Aspects of game, such as you Have Skills you can lvl up by Doing Specefic things, Such as mining

Maybe Mix Lvls And Talents / Books - It Makes no sense you only learn from a book/Talent Tree but not by doing the actually action

Make Holes - Digged,BlownUp by Dynamite and so on, Restore Every 14 Days - If Nobody is Around/No Objects placed Inside

Add a Elite Mode - 1 life Only

Increase Exp For lvl Earlie Game, And Slighty Reduce Late Game lvls

Nerf Traders Goodies, First 14/20 Days - And let his Goodies Increase Slowly as game process

Reduce General Chances of Find A fully Working AK/Machine Gun and so on, Replace it with Weapon Parts Instead

Let's be able to Thame a Pet - TO Alarm You When hostiles Around - Maybe Even Carrie Items for you

The cm dm should show in console if you used it so if you can see the cm dm menu then others should to (Unless in a server situation i guess)

Screen shot the console if anything prolly your only way and knowing in yourself you never used it.

some good ideas there. Ignore those who try to not allow your views and opinions for the game you paid for the game as well as them and you should be able to express them.

Btw Did Madmole Come up with a reason, for not adding it ?

Not like it takes up resources or tons of Work

The game is still in development. There are bugs and issues that can be resolved by using the console commands. Developers use the console commands regularly and players who need to resolve problems use it as well. For example, if you lock the console command and your game bugs out so that it is always foggy or the weather survival isn't working properly then there are console commands you can use to reset those things without having to start a brand new game. If your game crashes and resets your character and you want to use the console commands to get back what you lost both in materials and experience then the console command can help you do that.

Since the game is still in its development phase it would be inadvisable to lock the console and so the developers won't waste a second of time or resources on creating such an option that could end up screwing over their players. Even after gold release they are likely to leave it in for those just in case moments.

Besides we already have a lock on creative menu in the options menu but there is nothing to stop someone from enabling the creative menu midgame for a short while through the options screen and then locking it up again. Even if the console commands were locked there would be no way to prove to people that you built something legitimately if they didn't want to believe you.

Maybe what you really want is an icon to show on the screen if you've EVER utilized the creative menu at all. If the icon is not there then that proves you did it for real.

But then there's photoshop.....

@roland

I get Your Point but its Up to the players themself to turn it on or not, i mean if you turn of cm for good, and game buggs, well jokes on you.... your choice am i right ?

- A iCon would work aswell for me, i just want to improve my "pixel" game

- - - Updated - - -

@Stahl

I think i get what your are trying to say, mind explain it a little better to me ?

• 2 weeks later...
It does not matter if others does not believe you. You still know the truth.

Or record a video of the building.

Why not just add it ... it's peoples own choice to add it .... they know the risk... sure thing am not the only one want this... it makes the pixel game much better... but i guesse a lot of Streamer out there fear to get spoiled lol

The cm dm should show in console if you used it so if you can see the cm dm menu then others should to (Unless in a server situation i guess)

Screen shot the console if anything prolly your only way and knowing in yourself you never used it.

some good ideas there. Ignore those who try to not allow your views and opinions for the game you paid for the game as well as them and you should be able to express them.

- Thx for the support ma man :)

• 4 months later...

Archived