[Suggestion] Time to go pee pee

Scarlet2friends

I've always found the resource I battle with the most is Potassium Nitrate. Now that's probably on me but I heard something interesting recently. In bygone times urine was used as a source of Potassium Nitrate in wartime for gun powder production. Sounded strange but I did some checking and it's legit.

https://survivalschool.com/using-urine-make-potassium-nitrate/

There are actually many uses for urine and I think it would be interesting to add that mechanic to the game. Here is a few ideas:

Potassium Nitrate

Chem Station

• Urine
  • Murky Water
  • Coal
  • Plant Fibers

Urine Water

Like Murky Water

Bottled Water

Fire Pit / Chem Station

• Urine Water

Leather Tanning?

Leather has a 1 to 1 ratio with animal skin at the moment which I always felt strange. Then abundant....smacks couch

Battery?

Immune Booster?

Dye Fixative?

I think it makes sense to part of a survival game. Plus if you hate yourself you can force yourself to pee and dehydrate your character. Everyone can get their kicks! :chuncky:

Add your own 2 cents and ideas. Keen to hear your opinions.

Don't want to piss on your parade :fat:, but the underground is filled with nitrate mines.

Just go around with open eyes and put a flag on the map for any deposits you see even if you don't need them yet. None of the mineable resources will ever be more than a pickaxe away.

Not that your idea isn't cute. But I think the scarcity you experience is a very personal battle of yours. :cocksure:

Archived