[Suggestion] Time to go pee pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Suggestion] Time to go pee pee

I've always found the resource I battle with the most is Potassium Nitrate. Now that's probably on me but I heard something interesting recently. In bygone times urine was used as a source of Potassium Nitrate in wartime for gun powder production. Sounded strange but I did some checking and it's legit.

https://survivalschool.com/using-uri...ssium-nitrate/

There are actually many uses for urine and I think it would be interesting to add that mechanic to the game. Here is a few ideas:

Potassium Nitrate
    Chem Station
    • Urine
    • Murky Water
    • Coal
    • Plant Fibers

Urine Water
    Like Murky Water

Bottled Water
    Fire Pit / Chem Station
    • Urine Water

Leather Tanning?
    Leather has a 1 to 1 ratio with animal skin at the moment which I always felt strange. Then abundant....smacks couch

Battery?
    Immune Booster?
    Dye Fixative?

I think it makes sense to part of a survival game. Plus if you hate yourself you can force yourself to pee and dehydrate your character. Everyone can get their kicks!

Add your own 2 cents and ideas. Keen to hear your opinions.

Don't want to piss on your parade , but the underground is filled with nitrate mines.

Just go around with open eyes and put a flag on the map for any deposits you see even if you don't need them yet. None of the mineable resources will ever be more than a pickaxe away.

Not that your idea isn't cute. But I think the scarcity you experience is a very personal battle of yours.

Comment

i have several questions!

Comment

Urine Simulator 2020?

Comment

Working...
        X