Everyone's Got Suggestions

funksoldier1985

Here are mine. Firstly, love the game. I play multiplayer coop with a few other folks and it's great. Some things we'd like to see in the future.

1. Copper and zinc mines, so that you can smelt the ores and make brass

2. Chicken coops/pens/crates so you can get eggs every day or two (have to make the coop and also catch the chickens)

3. A picture of the "junk drone" or at least a description of what this is, it sounds very cool (love the junk sledge btw)

4. The ability to mount your junk turret on the wall or ceiling, it's got tri-pod legs with little bolts in it, a ceiling mounted turret would be pretty sweet and probably not too tough to implement

Game is great, glad to see improvements being made.

Here are mine. Firstly, love the game. I play multiplayer coop with a few other folks and it's great. Some things we'd like to see in the future.

1. Copper and zinc mines, so that you can smelt the ores and make brass

2. Chicken coops/pens/crates so you can get eggs every day or two (have to make the coop and also catch the chickens)

3. A picture of the "junk drone" or at least a description of what this is, it sounds very cool (love the junk sledge btw)

4. The ability to mount your junk turret on the wall or ceiling, it's got tri-pod legs with little bolts in it, a ceiling mounted turret would be pretty sweet and probably not too tough to implement

Game is great, glad to see improvements being made.

I second all of these.

Archived