Advanced electrical chaining

Kyrcorr

Hello, everyone!

I hope I'm not writing this in the wrong section of the forum - if I am, please, move it to the correct section, Moderators. Anyway, at the moment the solar panel can produce at most 180W of power with level 6 solar cells inserted. A battery bank with level 6 batteries can produce at most 300W of power. If you want an infinite electrical source you need to wire the battery bank to the solar bank. But here comes the problem: in case you wire too many end users to the battery bank, which is wired to the solar bank (meaning their wattage consumption exceeds 180W), some of the users simply won't be powered and will therefore not work. A solution to this would be simple - wiring more than just one solar bank to the existing battery bank and then the whole wattage consumption is covered. Unfortunately, at the moment this is not possible at all.

Can we expect to have some advanced electrical wiring options somewhere in the future maybe? So that we're able to wire more than one solar bank to a single battery bank and even more than one battery bank to a single wire relay or switch or whatever, to have a higher than 300W total wattage output for the end users (so we don't need to split end users to groups and then wire each group with its own battery bank)? I kinda doubt you guys will simply raise the wattage output from a single solar cell to match the wattage output of a single battery, to be honest. And even then, 300W output simply doesn't cut it if you have a ton of end users wired up to the output source. ;)

Thanks for your reply in advance! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived