Things I'd like to see in game

Shockwave1

1) Color your cars. I play MP only and coloring our bikes would be great.

2) Blade traps more durable. I don't mind repairing them after every horde but they can't survive even one cop burst so they are always all dead, every horde. It's not like you can protect them and have them damage the bad guys the same time. way more HP and more steel to repair is no problem, i just hate having to rewire every single horde.

3) Mining density. I posted his over on Steam but figured I'd include it. I think there should be a lot less ore in the world. It's everywhere, i mean you can't walk 20 feet without bumping into an ore stone. I think there should be 1/3 the ore but each ore block should take 3x as long to destroy and yield 3x the resources. So just smaller areas and denser. Digging massive canyons in the ground in a single night and having it everywhere seems like overkill. Much rather have smaller lodes you have to discover, but spend just as long to harvest.

3a) Toggle for pick swing. Holding that key down all night is tiring. Probably could do it with a macro but I have an old keyboard.

4) Wish wires only appeared when the wiring tool was active. they kinda look ugly wired around the base and using nodes to "clean them up" is such a disadvantage as the nodes use power and can be destroyed really easily.

5) Right angle Iron bars, so you can really build a cage of bars or a decent railing. Catwalks have corners but not Iron or wood bars.

5) Less loot. I know you can turn down the loot percentage but I feel like that would turn down your chances of getting level 6 gear. I like the rate of level 6 gear, but by the time you get the level six gear you want your main problem is where to store all the crap you have. I guess you can sell it all to the trader, but it just seems like there is so much stuff in the world (and we play with no loot re-spawn ever).

6) more books from the trader. Again we play with no re-spawn , so only one shot at crack a books. It's really hard to complete the set of books you want. while getting 3 or 4 sets of the ones you don't. I think books should be way more expensive then they are, but have much more choice so if you are earning a ton of dukes you can pick and choose to some extent. Or perhaps T5 quests could include crack a book. Which seem to be off limits for trader quests.

7) Decorative pieces store as much as secure chests. I'd love to have the beverage coolers for my food and munitions boxes for ammo and such, but they all store so much less than chests. Not sure why. If they were as large as the chests I would use the different peaceable for different storage which would be great.

8) a pick-axe, that does as well against wood as it does iron. I still carry my stone axe around all game because picking through any door is wood and iron and even a level 6 pick does pathetically little damage to wood. I'd prefer one item to bash through most doors.

9) more quest variety at T5. Only 3 locations in the whole default map you do over and over. Even a normal house would be fine if you pumped in a ton of zombies and placed a "quest chest" somewhere in the POI with good loot. That way any house could be a T5 quest.

The huge crack a book tower is a T5 quest look for "skyscraper_02". If you don't get that maybe your admin has it turned off? Or (and I'm not sure because I don't play on multiplayer but it would make sense) but maybe 2 people can't get the same building to quest in? It would suck if you were in the middle of clearing a poi and all of a sudden someone reset it on you...

Yes I agree. This has been asked for many times, and I do know that Junk turrents will allow this in Alpha 19.

4) Wish wires only appeared when the wiring tool was active. they kinda look ugly wired around the base and using nodes to "clean them up" is such a disadvantage as the nodes use power and can be destroyed really easily.

Place your wires inside the ground and/or walls.

5) Right angle Iron bars, so you can really build a cage of bars or a decent railing. Catwalks have corners but not Iron or wood bars.

Yes!

7) Decorative pieces store as much as secure chests. I'd love to have the beverage coolers for my food and munitions boxes for ammo and such, but they all store so much less than chests. Not sure why. If they were as large as the chests I would use the different peaceable for different storage which would be great.

Yes! I use the decorative / furniture, like food cabinets and lockers but it is a pain that they have such limited storage.

8) a pick-axe, that does as well against wood as it does iron. I still carry my stone axe around all game because picking through any door is wood and iron and even a level 6 pick does pathetically little damage to wood. I'd prefer one item to bash through most doors.

Just put a wood chipper and bunker buster on your auger. Or put a firemans mod on your axe.

I'm waiting forward to see that as well. It would be nice to have mods for front bumpers (spikes etc) dedicated to the zombie apocalypse. Not only mods with stats but also visible in vehicles. Actually ramming the zombies could grant at least a quarter of experience instead of zero.

1) 4) Wish wires only appeared when the wiring tool was active. they kinda look ugly wired around the base and using nodes to "clean them up" is such a disadvantage as the nodes use power and can be destroyed really easily.

Good point in my humble opinion.

1) 4)7) Decorative pieces store as much as secure chests. I'd love to have the beverage coolers for my food and munitions boxes for ammo and such, but they all store so much less than chests. Not sure why. If they were as large as the chests I would use the different peaceable for different storage which would be great.

I would really love to see working and purchasable fridges/ovens at traders, so yeah variety of storage.

Archived